Space Closing 2016

Agreed. There is absolutely no reason to have 6 hotels booked. Find one you like and book it. You're stopping 5 other people from booking a hotel they have picked for their holiday. And you said you're going to choose mid September, what's stopping you from picking now? Come on, that's not really in the spirit of the island is it!?

yeah, it is a bit rotten tbh. fair enough, book one hotel with a view to going and you have to cancel then thats fine.

Have to agree with some of the other posts re booking so many rooms, all it does is inflate the rates for those looking just for 1 room! I'm also surprised that booking.com has allowed it :eek:

I'm all for booking one and maybe having a back up, but 6 seems excessive:confused:

Personally I'm very happy with the line-up so far. I'm still hoping for Laurent Garnier. Would like a marque live act like the Chems or Groove Armada, maybe Underworld.

Several months ago there were a few names announced: James Zabiela, Erick Morillo & Mark Knight were amongst them if I recall correctly. Are these guys still playing? Or should we scratch them until informed otherwise??

Several months ago there were a few names announced: James Zabiela, Erick Morillo & Mark Knight were amongst them if I recall correctly. Are these guys still playing? Or should we scratch them until informed otherwise??

I was wondering this the other day. Theyre all still listed as playing on their own tour schedule so hopefully space will confirm soon.

I read somewhere on here that defo for Steve Lawler and I think on ibiza disco tickets website have said sasha but I can't see either of them anywhere

Agreed. There is absolutely no reason to have 6 hotels booked. Find one you like and book it. You're stopping 5 other people from booking a hotel they have picked for their holiday. And you said you're going to choose mid September, what's stopping you from picking now? Come on, that's not really in the spirit of the island is it!?
Yeah true but they are not all for me now. As more of my group have decided to come so at least we now have hotels. Apologies if this has upset some of you. Have cancelled those that aren't needed.

Last edited:
I'm becoming clinically fed up with the uncertainty of my attendance at #spaceclosing

I tried to bring up the subject last night when she had supped a few and she just said "don't try that trick when I'm pissed"

Although it would get you in the bad books...if you just went ahead and booked it would the good lady have a choice?

Back