Space Closing 2016

I'm becoming clinically fed up with the uncertainty of my attendance at #spaceclosing

I tried to bring up the subject last night when she had supped a few and she just said "don't try that trick when I'm pissed"
That's a stinker mate. The way I'd look at it is, would the grief you get from the missus be worth going? Or the way that I would look at is. How much would I be pissed off with myself if I didn't go, you can take the grief for a few days/weeks to go to a party that can't be missed.

Miss v, didn't want to come across as kicking off. Just annoyed me the thought of someone holding 6 hotels for yourself. Main thing is you'll be there and smash it with your mates

I'm becoming clinically fed up with the uncertainty of my attendance at #spaceclosing

I tried to bring up the subject last night when she had supped a few and she just said "don't try that trick when I'm pissed"

I have the same dilemma.

Once in a lifetime party vs a few days of mad wife.

Mad wife eventually gets over it. The Space closing is a historic event that will never be repeated, ever. I want to say "I was there".

You have to think outside the box, here's what im thinking. Slowly start withdrawing money piece by piece from your bank account and keeping it aside. Load the money when you finally have enough onto a prepaid card. Then buy it all on the prepaid card. Then have Stivi "have a contest" where you can win a free trip for you and a guest to the Space closing..magically you win the contest... show her the fake email, and wahlah, you're in like flint my friend.

would like to see Deep Dish announced, there sets at Pacha every Thursday were legendary

Saw a lot of there set at last years closing
You have to think outside the box, here's what im thinking. Slowly start withdrawing money piece by piece from your bank account and keeping it aside. Load the money when you finally have enough onto a prepaid card. Then buy it all on the prepaid card. Then have Stivi "have a contest" where you can win a free trip for you and a guest to the Space closing..magically you win the contest... show her the fake email, and wahlah, you're in like flint my friend.

Bloody hell Paul! You deviant... ;)

Hahaha but seeing as closing is not really that far away this plan should've been activated months ago!

What I did was suggest a holiday to Ibiza at the end of September time (won't be as much school kids etc around then was what particularly sold it), then recently I've been liking and clicking attending events on Facebook saying just to make sure I don't miss out on any 'news'! At the weekend brought up space closing and to my surprise even though I mentioned that it would be rammed hubby was in agreement that we shouldn't miss this (his pet hate is a club that you struggle to move from bar / dancefloor / smoke area without having to shove or be shoved!!) I did float the idea that I would go alone if he was really against it (less fuss) but was pleasantly surprised when he said he would like to go and at least knows in advance what its going to be like!

Now all I need is to actually get my hands on a pair of tickets (hint hint @stivi )

In all seriousness -

The issue is, I have already been this year in July on my own. Its more of a bad planning situation on my part, I thought that I would not want to do Space closing "closing" due to the sheer volumes of people. Now its getting closer and you lot are all posting I really want to go!!! Finding or justifying close on a grand again might just be taking the piss a bit. Especially as she has not been abroad this year (unless you count Wales and Scotland).

In all seriousness -

The issue is, I have already been this year in July on my own. Its more of a bad planning situation on my part, I thought that I would not want to do Space closing "closing" due to the sheer volumes of people. Now its getting closer and you lot are all posting I really want to go!!! Finding or justifying close on a grand again might just be taking the piss a bit. Especially as she has not been abroad this year (unless you count Wales and Scotland).

I seem to remember @OllieNotts having a similar issue a few years back.

In all seriousness -

If youve got or can get a grand id say just book it and go for it, you only live once as they say and judging by your posts you might regret not going after the event...
But on the other hand if you havent got that sort of cash just try and clear it from your head, that regret wont last long :) and maybe do yourself a favour and steer clear from certain threads on the forum ;) easier said than done of course

Back