Space Closing 2016

This will make a few on here happy...
Bit before my time but really looking forward to seeing these, love people with a bit of character
They were mad as a box of frogs and always trashed!. I seem to remember them having a fight with lightsabers on Bora Bora circa 1999. You can't say it wouldn't have all happened without them but they were a massive part of late 90's Ibiza and Space

That's just for the line-ups to be advertised but not to discuss them. this thread is for discussing the closing party in general but it's become a place to find out when tickets are out and I thought it might be better to put tickets in a separate thread considering the amount of messages ..but I got put in my place lol

d734e38bd2.png

Looks like Jonathan Ulysses will also be playing... (taken from Brandon Block post on facebook)

Probably on the sunset terrace :)

Maybe some other sundays at space sunset terrace residents? Tom Novy, Alfredo,...?

Just woke up to see Brandon Block and Alex P have been announced! I'm excited for this now! I saw them b2b at A festival last year which was nuts and I'm only 21 so seeing them in space will be untold fun! This line up keeps getting better and better

Right just a question about the rooms at space mainly the terrace and sunset terrace, do either not have a roof on this year? secondly am I right in saying the terrace is the one that used to been seen in all the videos form back in the day morning sunshine sessions and then a roof has been put on since due to sound limits or is that the sunset terrace? Just something that has been doing my head in lately hope someone has the answer and dosnt see this as too much of an amateur question!

The terrace is completely closed with a roof and the sunset terrace also has one but has some places are uncovered/less covered.

And you are right, the terrace was the place where morning sessions (in bed with space, manumission carry-on,...) happened, and it was mostly uncovered / not very covered... (from what I remember when I was there ;-) )

Last edited:
The terrace is completely closed with a roof and the sunset terrace also has one but has some places are uncovered/less covered.

And you are right, the terrace was the place where morning sessions (in bed with space, manumission carry-on,...) happened, and it was mostly uncovered / not very covered... (from what I remember when I was there ;-) )
Thank you! That completely clears it all up, I have been I went to the closing last year so I know what they looks like now, but didn't know if anything had changed for their final year and just wanted to make sure my history was correct!

Right just a question about the rooms at space mainly the terrace and sunset terrace, do either not have a roof on this year? secondly am I right in saying the terrace is the one that used to been seen in all the videos form back in the day morning sunshine sessions and then a roof has been put on since due to sound limits or is that the sunset terrace? Just something that has been doing my head in lately hope someone has the answer and dosnt see this as too much of an amateur question!

When they covered the terrace they virtually demolished the whole club and rebuilt it to look the same if i remember rightly, there used to be a thread on here with loads of pictures of bulldozers were the terrace used to be and it looked like they left nothing behind. My head thinks this happened a few years ago but it was probably 10+ years now.

Back