Space Closing 2016

KEbo58k.jpg

Yes :D

"Miss V" = Miss- w ?
is that you ? :eek:

I need 25 tickets to Space Closing. They're not for resale, they're not to make money off, they're genuinely for a HUGE group of international friends coming over for one last hurrah. Most of them live in the states and have been refreshing Ibiza Spotlight and Space Ibiza websites for days with no luck. Does anyone know if regular ticket sellers will get allocated tickets? I am sure no one knows... but if you don't ask... you will never know!

nah

The most recent video on Space's facebook page of Sven Vath playing at Space Closing...... tell me this has some relevance against this years closing :lol:

Really hope it has!
Space are loving the build up to this closing, cant blame them really.
The lineup has got a bit of everything already

I know it's been said next release might not be till next week but do you think they would release over the weekend otherwise gonna have to be glued to my lap top over weekend. Has it been known? I know it's obviously different this year

I know it's been said next release might not be till next week but do you think they would release over the weekend otherwise gonna have to be glued to my lap top over weekend. Has it been known? I know it's obviously different this year
I think it was proven yesterday that they will release the tickets at random times. Have you set up email notifications for this thread?

Gonna be a long night my friend lol!!!!

It is lol! Just re-read the ticket and it's actually no entry after 9pm! Don't think I've ever gone into Space that early before! :) Just hope the queues aren't too crazy if there's a time limit as from past experience have noticed the door staff aren't always the most accommodating! Not gonna miss this one, I'll be sunbathing on the doorstep at opening time 4.30pm :lol::cool:

I wonder if a separate thread could be made for space closing tickets. So that we can talk about line-ups etc in this one without everyone freaking out when they get a notification?

Any help would be great here, i'm going to see CC at Space 6th Sept and wonder is it best for me to buy the tickets online or to wait untill i get over ?

I wonder if a separate thread could be made for space closing tickets. So that we can talk about line-ups etc in this one without everyone freaking out when they get a notification?

Was thinking exactly that.

It is lol! Just re-read the ticket and it's actually no entry after 9pm! Don't think I've ever gone into Space that early before! :) Just hope the queues aren't too crazy if there's a time limit as from past experience have noticed the door staff aren't always the most accommodating! Not gonna miss this one, I'll be sunbathing on the doorstep at opening time 4.30pm :lol::cool:
For those who don't realise, space opens the car park outside for the closing party which makes it a great experience. So it's well worth getting there long before 9pm I can vouch for that.

if everyone would just cool down and stop spamming the thread with the same comments & questions over and over again, we could easily keep everything together in this one thread ;)

I know this is a bit of a bitchy comment from my end but it had to be said.

if everyone would just cool down and stop spamming the thread with the same comments & questions over and over again, we could easily keep everything together in this one thread ;)

I know this is a bit of a bitchy comment from my end but it had to be said.
Sorry X

Back