Space Closing 2016

anyone that's bought off space website maybe have a look at your spam/junk email folders in the next 24hrs. it does happen to our confirmation emails too sometimes, but our confirmation emails are instant so you'd already have it. not sure about space's emails. if you've bought with space and you're in doubt, email them. but give them a bit of time, it's spain after all :)
I always buy off you but seen space were selling them and went for it

The absence of SSL on the space website is enough to put me off - I'll be sticking to ibiza spotlight for my tickets :)

This is like a major operation I have multiple screens open and multiple cards ready to go! Good luck guys I have a fair few to get! Hope no one comes to my desk to have a meeting like yday and I miss it again or it crashes.

This is like a major operation I have multiple screens open and multiple cards ready to go! Good luck guys I have a fair few to get! Hope no one comes to my desk to have a meeting like yday and I miss it again or it crashes.

:D you are crazy like me. I have open Spotlight, This Thread, http://shop.spaceibiza.com/space-closing-fiesta-october-2nd-2016.html, Space Facebook, Space Closing Fiesta Facebook Event and http://shop.spaceibiza.com/space-ibiza-2016-en/closing-fiesta-en.html - with the addon reload all tabs :D

Are we all being drawn in by the hype of the great marketing machine (and great club of course) that is Space...
I know I am! I'm getting more and more anxious every time I miss out on ticket sales.
Never had this problem before, but then Space never closed for good before either.

Are we all being drawn in by the hype of the great marketing machine (and great club of course) that is Space...
I know I am! I'm getting more and more anxious every time I miss out on ticket sales.
Never had this problem before, but then Space never closed for good before either.
Of course we are marketeers dreams we all are. ha ha

Whilst I'm waiting patiently for tickets to go on sale, does anyone know if Sasha/Digweed will be playing at the closing party on the 2nd? Cheers

Reactions: ric
anyone that's bought off space website maybe have a look at your spam/junk email folders in the next 24hrs. it does happen to our confirmation emails too sometimes, but our confirmation emails are instant so you'd already have it. not sure about space's emails. if you've bought with space and you're in doubt, email them. but give them a bit of time, it's spain after all :)

This will be my last post on this thread unless I have any helpful information lol I still haven't had the email from Space not in my junk or anywhere, and I got my tickets from the second release. I have the actual ticket with the two drinks and space have taken payment.. Will I need to bring a print of the email?

This will be my last post on this thread unless I have any helpful information lol I still haven't had the email from Space not in my junk or anywhere, and I got my tickets from the second release. I have the actual ticket with the two drinks and space have taken payment.. Will I need to bring a print of the email?
Shouldn't need to as long as you have printed out the ticket...

Whilst I'm waiting patiently for tickets to go on sale, does anyone know if Sasha/Digweed will be playing at the closing party on the 2nd? Cheers

I dont think they will play together. They played "world exclusive" on The Social Festival

Whats the discussion on the email :)

I didnt got an email but if you login on space website and click on "order" your ticket and invoice is there. I printed the ticket and the invoice. So why do i need an email saying the exact same thing thats on there website ?
Maybe a tip for the people without email. Login in Space site. You're tickets and everything you need is there :)

Back