Space Closing 2016

I got brought 3 tickets but not in my order section or e mail. Rang the bank up and they've taken the money but not sent me the tickets! Fuming. This was off the space website

anyone that's bought off space website maybe have a look at your spam/junk email folders in the next 24hrs. it does happen to our confirmation emails too sometimes, but our confirmation emails are instant so you'd already have it. not sure about space's emails. if you've bought with space and you're in doubt, email them. but give them a bit of time, it's spain after all :)

I got brought 3 tickets but not in my order section or e mail. Rang the bank up and they've taken the money but not sent me the tickets! Fuming. This was off the space website

It might take a day to get the email... I had the same problem after getting mine in the 2nd release yesterday, but i emailed them the details and i got my ticket emailed to me today...

Email a message to administracion@spaceibiza.com...

They'll sort it! :):)

I don't know if this has been mentioned as there are too many comments to check but Darrius Syrossian says on his IG account that 400 tickets were released.. So don't panic (to anyone that didn't get one) there are looooooooads more to come :)
From spotlight? Or just google tickets? I need 2 more. We've booked our flights so need my two besties tickets too

So if this is the thread to keep an eye on the next release. Where is the post about todays tickets? Just want to make sure i am monitoring the right part of the site. Few friends still to get theres. I was lucky enough today.....BUZZING!

you can have soft drinks or longdrinks. the only thing you don't get is premium stuff - say you'll get standard vodka instead of absolut or grey goose and you can't have redbull (take cola, lemon, etc)

Ok well thats nice :) Thanks again my friend!!

Are the price off drinks also higher than normal on Closing Space? 25 euro for a Bacardi Cola or 20/22 ?

When i was at Closing Cocoon 2014 i was VIP. The drinks in VIP section are 2 or 3 euro more then downstairs.

Screenshot_2016-08-10-23-45-01.png
So if this is the thread to keep an eye on the next release. Where is the post about todays tickets? Just want to make sure i am monitoring the right part of the site. Few friends still to get theres. I was lucky enough today.....BUZZING!

This was from the main man Stivi about an hour before they went on sale on this very thread...

Following I need 2 more tickets

I think for the time being those with tickets should maybe leave this thread alone a bit.

I know im posting alot on here and it can make it difficult for those who cant access it 24/7 to quickly see the latest updates etc.

50pages now :eek:

Back