Space Closing 2016

Whats the discussion on the email :)

I didnt got an email but if you login on space website and click on "order" your ticket and invoice is there. I printed the ticket and the invoice. So why do i need an email saying the exact same thing thats on there website ?
Maybe a tip for the people without email. Login in Space site. You're tickets and everything you need is there :)

My ticket wasn't in the order details... Only an invoice, which wouldn't be what they're looking for...

I had to email them to ask for it to be emailed to me separately, which they did... :)

After missing the first two releases I managed to buy my tickets yesterday from the 3rd release from the Space website and they've just emailed my tickets :)So it took a day to come through. I'm sure they're only releasing small batches as sold out so quickly. Also ticket says no entry after 9.30pm!:eek: Wtf!

Last edited:
Reactions: ric
After missing the first two releases I managed to buy my tickets yesterday from the 3rd release from the Space website and they've just emailed my tickets So it took a day to come through. I'm sure they're only releasing small batches as sold out so quickly. Also ticket says no entry after 9.30pm!:eek: Wtf!
Gonna be a long night my friend lol!!!!

I dont think they will play together. They played "world exclusive" on The Social Festival

That's only because it's the first time they've played together in 6yrs or so... If they play in Space, it'll be together...

A mate who was playing with Digweed last week brought up the subject of him playing with Sasha at Space Closing... Apparently, he couldn't change the subject quick enough and he was grinning...

I'm pretty confident...

That would be absolutely immense if they did! I think you're right, the Social exclusive means they won't be able to play anywhere together before that event. After that, it'll be fair game.

Thanks Ric, even the prospect that they may play together at the closing has made my day.

from what I've heard the next release will only be next week. I'll add this is *not* a confirmed statement though

That's only because it's the first time they've played together in 6yrs or so... If they play in Space, it'll be together...

A mate who was playing with Digweed last week brought up the subject of him playing with Sasha at Space Closing... Apparently, he couldn't change the subject quick enough and he was grinning...

I'm pretty confident...

I'm holding you to that! ;) Was going to go to Social to see them but it's the derby the next day so having to either ditch or get up at 5am the day after and drive back to Manchester :confused: if they're playing this instead I can happily give the Social a miss!

Bugger i've just got back to my desk! missed this :-(
"Miss V" = Miss- w ?
is that you ? :eek:

I need 25 tickets to Space Closing. They're not for resale, they're not to make money off, they're genuinely for a HUGE group of international friends coming over for one last hurrah. Most of them live in the states and have been refreshing Ibiza Spotlight and Space Ibiza websites for days with no luck. Does anyone know if regular ticket sellers will get allocated tickets? I am sure no one knows... but if you don't ask... you will never know!

Back