Space Closing 2016

I don't know if this has been mentioned as there are too many comments to check but Darrius Syrossian says on his IG account that 400 tickets were released.. So don't panic (to anyone that didn't get one) there are looooooooads more to come :)

It's nice to see you get a ticket on name. You can bring 2 3 4 or 5 people with you.

Its basic just 1 ticket that gives entry. The buyer plus 2 if you bought 3 tickets for example. I like this system makes it harder to sell on the web for mega prices or sell them 10 times to different people.

Massive problem for Tomorrowland also. Here in Amsterdam / Holland its with all good parties. Mega prices for festivals and concerts if you are to late.....

Managed to get 2 from the Space website earlier .. now I just have to figure out how to get permission from my wife (was in a bit of a mess for a week or so after last years trip!). Ah well.. couple of months to work out that minor detail.

I missed all this, i work nights so was sleeping, I have to try and get tickets next time eek...i have android so cant get the app. Hope they sell more soon but will prob be a small batch again

I'm assuming having no confirmation email from Space makes no difference? I've printed our tickets out direct from their website.

For me, the lineup should be a whos who of evryone thats had an impact on the club over the history.

Ill be disappointed if Brandon Block and Alex P dont get a goodbye set on the Terrace or Sunset Terrace at some point.
When I were in Ibiza in July I got told that they will be on the terrace, got a few names not only Carl Cox but kölsch,Matador Nic F.
and a few other.

I'm assuming having no confirmation email from Space makes no difference? I've printed our tickets out direct from their website.

Yeah her the same. Just print it from.the website of Space. And i will take the invoice you can download also in pdf there. Just to be sure :cool:

When I were in Ibiza in July I got told that they will be on the terrace, got a few names not only Carl Cox but kölsch,Matador Nic F.
and a few other.

Like Matador. He does Awakenings some times with Cox and Capriati her in Amsterdam.

Anyone heared something about Capriati playing on Closing ? He plays Pacha that night with Solomon. His debuut at Pacha. Almost bought a ticket for that one but cant skip the Space closing.....:cool:

He does Awakenings with Amsterdam Dance Event :twisted:

Back