Space Closing 2016

Gone back up again (78) - looks like they are keeping them topped up this time.

Space ticket watch signing out.

where are you seeing how many are left? i've got the mrs trying to do it but it isn't looking good. sent spotlight and space links. #pray4ben

yeah there's always a slight delay from when I press the button and it actually happens on the website. there's no delay through our app. live everywhere now though.

I thought it might have been my Internet as I'm near a beach in Devon!! Good job I went on space though as as soon as it came up on spotlight I clicked and it said unfortunately none left!

Just need accommodation now!

where are you seeing how many are left? i've got the mrs trying to do it but it isn't looking good. sent spotlight and space links. #pray4ben

By using the old I wonder how many copies this website has of this record trick ;)

Predictable within reason but can you really complain?

Carl Cox, Tale of Us, Anja Schneider, Darius Syrossian, Sasha, Eats Everything, Erick Morillo, Steve Bug and Josh Wink to name a few isn't half bad really is it? With plenty more names TBA I think its a fantastic lineup.

Its a fantastic set of names thus far, im not arguing that. Just would like to see some names we dont often see.

Back