Space Closing 2016

And me cant see the link, Stivi are they defo gone for now.

no they're not. keep trying. the problem is too many people are trying to buy tickets and until they've not finished their purchase that allotment is 'gone' but it's not really. keep on trying, you might be lucky.

im beyond excited I got tickets for the closing party but entry is 4pm in the afternoon. Pls tell me I've bought the right tickets. I wanted to bobble on the terrace at 4am not the afternoon
Confused of london

im beyond excited I got tickets for the closing party but entry is 4pm in the afternoon. Pls tell me I've bought the right tickets. I wanted to bobble on the terrace at 4am not the afternoon
Confused of london

All tickets have 4pm - 9pm entry times

Reactions: PP
stivi,do you think flight area for space closing will have the same area? or they may expand the space?

I think this has been asked before too. it'll certainly have the same area as usually and MAYBE more, but that's an unconfirmed rumour.

Predictable within reason but can you really complain?

Carl Cox, Tale of Us, Anja Schneider, Darius Syrossian, Sasha, Eats Everything, Erick Morillo, Steve Bug and Josh Wink to name a few isn't half bad really is it? With plenty more names TBA I think its a fantastic lineup.

Add Alex P, Brandon Block and John Digweed (i think) to that...

Nice to see all the new members on the forum. Hope you guys stick around!

I will :) Got my tickets with help from Stivi and you guys. Again thanks :!:

Very nice information here. Knew spotlight for a few years but never saw there is a forum section this big all about Ibiza :D

Working again tonight so will read some more here.
Cant wait to vist the Island again <3 24th of September 18:00 local spanish time the plane lands :lol: 2 weeks and finishing with Space Closing and Cocoon.....:cool:

Reactions: PP
Back