Space Closing 2016

Bora Bora first the general consensus?

each to their own, but I shall be having a very quiet saturday night and sunday daytime in preparation for what's coming. even if ushuaïa closes on 1st october (that's my guess), they have to put on someone really special to make me attending for a bit. else I'm gonna rest up, fill my body with food, polish my dancing boots and just chill. and then hit space at 7pm and leave after the very last tune fades away... :)

I will be spending my Sunday asleep on a beach topping up my tan (if it's warm enough) consuming only water or fruit juice. All of my energy is going to be conserved for Space only.

each to their own, but I shall be having a very quiet saturday night and sunday daytime in preparation for what's coming:)

Normally i'd agreed with you. However... you'll be coming to the end of a hectic season, whereas this is MY four days (im not counting my earlier trip in the season).

I'm not necessarily advocating getting on a session early (though I wont rule it out!), I meant going to the beach prior to hitting Space just to soak up the atmosphere.

I'm determined to still be there when the final song ends, so I appreciate your stance.

And agree about Ushuaia. I'm almost 99.99% set I wont be going, regardless of line-up.

Saturday night will be v.civilized.
Hopefully weather will be god enough for a poolside morning on Sunday!

LOL about 'not getting on a session early', we all know these plans will go tits up if you do hit bora bora that day :lol:

but again, each to their own and I really mean it!

we'll confirm closer to the date but we'll sort a spotlight meetup inside space around 4 or 5am, either in el salon or then in the elevated corner bar on the sunset terrace :)

Interesting, will they be hosting a room then? Sunset terrace?

I would guess so, maybe not for the whole duration of the event, but certainly for a good few hours. maybe sunset terrace until midnight or so. just guessing here guys.

I've seen somewhere that David Morales is playing? saw him at Clockwork Orange in March and again last saturday at Ibiza Carnival in Brum....felt both times he was average at best

I've seen somewhere that David Morales is playing? saw him at Clockwork Orange in March and again last saturday at Ibiza Carnival in Brum....felt both times he was average at best

he is. check the spotlight calendar my dear ;)

i'm glad that my flight gets in at 1am sunday so no temptation to go Ushuaia. Although i will be going bora bora sunday afternoon and the temptation to get on it will be hard to resist, no swedgers until after car park is "the plan" haha

I'm arriving sat evening with an Ibiza virgin, and he's 11 years younger then me. My resistance level is pathetic at the best of times never mind when I'm in Ibiza, im up for the quiet one in theory but got a feeling between arriving and around 8pm Tuesday evening I won't sleep much if it all as long as decent goodies are aquiered :D

I'm arriving sat evening with an Ibiza virgin, and he's 11 years younger then me. My resistance level is pathetic at the best of times never mind when I'm in Ibiza, im up for the quiet one in theory but got a feeling between arriving and around 8pm Tuesday evening I won't sleep much if it all as long as decent goodies are aquiered :D
i'm glad i'm staying for the week so i've got days to recover/ get on it more after space and cocoon

Im pretty sure the roof went on winter 2004/2005. I was there in august 2005 and never got to see old space :spank:

Same, Space was the first club I went to in Ibiza for the radio 1 night Aug 05. Can remember walking into the club, hearing trance and thinking 'oh no, I didn't come here for this!'

Got better later when Garnier came on. So many amazing times in there over the years :)

Yes defo going to rest up on saturday night have a quiet one, sunday have a big lunch, get ready and going to space around 6 pm, i am no spring chicken anymore and space closing will take it out of me, defo wana be there for hours though, at least till 4 am or 5 am. Gotta do it for my fav club closing forerver...

Stivi in this thread...

218654001_l.gif~c200

Back