Space 2009

theStunt

Mondays: Monday's Calling

Tuesdays: Carl Cox & Friends

Wednesdays: Brasilio presenta La Troya

Thursdays: TBA

Fridays: Be @ Space (Danny Tenaglia return TBA)

Saturdays: Matinée

Sundays: We Love

GOA is not back next season... Thursdays rumours: Renaissance!!!

Last year I go to space perhaps five times in all the summer...
For me space is an afterhour, if not afterhours permited, space is not space, only in opening & closing they converted in a big place.
Her monday calling makes me laugh(mockery), monday's in the island are circoloco and cocoon, no party can replace dc10, never

Last edited by a moderator:
Goa was pushed because Thursday is a suicide for them, with Monza at Privilege.

Monday's Calling is set to be re-launched, with big residents and a more underground policy in the Discoteca.

Be is at Space what Pure is at Pacha; hence why fridays. These are not rumours mind.

Fatboy Slim and Groove Armada might join the Be@Space residents line-up this year.

where do you hear those rumours my friend???

are you sure about the Space line up for 2009 you posted???

is Tenaglia coming back and what about La Troya...i thought they had a fight with Pepe...:confused:

is Tenaglia coming back and what about La Troya...i thought they had a fight with Pepe...:confused:
Re: La Troya - I think Brasilio had a fight with Oliver and Baby Marcelo and that's why they're off doing their own thing now (world tour, maybe their own night next summer).

Re: Tenaglia - the move from Thursday to Friday might be good for him, assuming he returns. Weaker competition and thus hopefully better attendance for what was one of the best parties of last season. Great tunes, production, atmosphere.

SPACE is the only thing left on my "To Do list" so its good to see a choise of nights :)

Any news on when the Carl Cox and friends opening party is likely to be?
Suppose it will be July and not June?

Re: Tenaglia - the move from Thursday to Friday might be good for him, assuming he returns. Weaker competition and thus hopefully better attendance for what was one of the best parties of last season. Great tunes, production, atmosphere.

He said last year he only agreed to play a residency at Space if it was for the long term i.e. 4 or 5 years...

Just heard from a very reliable source that Wally Lopez will still be there thursdays, but most likely not Tenaglia.

So i havent got a scooby what night thursday will be. Unless Danny's doing friday, and Wally his own thursday night :confused:

Rumour or reality ? Chibuku @ Space 2009 el viernes

The rumour is here ;)

Opening on July 3rd ; closing on September 18th

Last edited by a moderator:
Ibiza Calling @ Space

wtf? Apparently Wednesdays at Space

Mondays Calling, Wednesdays Calling and next... Saturdays Calling

Is it true Circus joins Chibuku on fridays?

= undead zombie

I must admit, the lineup looks like crap. It's getting late in the year for them to spring some surprise party on us. Doesn't look like that's going to happen.

What is up with Be @ Space? No Danny Tenaglia? Do they think that Wally Lopez can pull in that many people?

Seems like the only decent parties are We Love and Carl Cox. :confused:

Back