Space 2009

Space is still the place on Sundays!
you must be talking of sunday N-I-G-H-T ?!

ps:
the space-owner agreed with the new opening-hours (= no dayparties)
23s6ewx.gif
-
so: no mercy with space

well We Love... is still a TOP night IMO and worth the price for the wicked varied line-up.

Carl Cox is not really my cup of tea but the guests are normally TOP choice.

As for the rest I think Space might struggle this year, unless they pull something out last minute. Don't forget the tight connections they have with the Prog Gods (Digweed/Sasha/Steve Lawler). I still think Renaissance might come back if they make the right deal

the only parties they have that are only good (and i don't just mean financially) are by other promoters.

space have the biggest, most professional, most expensive PR operation on the island, by some distance, but you can't polish a turd.

they should get wise. they could easily have had hed kandi and ministry at any point over the last few years, but people aren't gonna do business with them if they can't make any money on the deal.

whatever, space will be freebie central this year!!

you must be talking of sunday N-I-G-H-T ?!

ps:
the space-owner agreed with the new opening-hours (= no dayparties)
23s6ewx.gif
-
so: no mercy with space

did he have much choice but to agree

people quick to bash Space over the loss of daytime parties
surely a matter that was outwith their control

would we rather Space got hammered the same way DC10 has been?

the only parties they have that are only good (and i don't just mean financially) are by other promoters.

space have the biggest, most professional, most expensive PR operation on the island, by some distance, but you can't polish a turd.

they should get wise. they could easily have had hed kandi and ministry at any point over the last few years, but people aren't gonna do business with them if they can't make any money on the deal.

whatever, space will be freebie central this year!!

I really cant see the likes of Hed Kandi ever being at Space.

I really cant see the likes of Hed Kandi ever being at Space.

well think again cos it nearly happened in the last few years. ministry inside, hed kandi on the terrace. of course it could happen at space, it's one of the most lucrative brands in clubbing and at the end of the day, all space want is your money.

did he have much choice but to agree

people quick to bash Space over the loss of daytime parties
surely a matter that was outwith their control

would we rather Space got hammered the same way DC10 has been?

no instead we should bash space and the other disco mafia for ensuring that dc10 died a death and every other single event resembling a party was squashed before it had even started.

that was the disco mafia's bargaining chip, ok, we'll close and abide by your timetable, but not one single other party must take place without the most exact and precise licence nor outside of the set down timetable.

well think again cos it nearly happened in the last few years. ministry inside, hed kandi on the terrace. of course it could happen at space, it's one of the most lucrative brands in clubbing and at the end of the day, all space want is your money.

True Space want our money but so does Pacha, Amnesia and Privilege... doh

I suppose losing matinee would have been a bit of a blow financially as it has a pretty long season and always loyal spanish following

problem with space is a new after hour law....no more day parties....,you can only find the spirit on the sunset.terrace.....dont forget that space enter in war with amnesia 2years ago with la troya..
don t forget also that matinee is an after party....so take vueling and go to barcelona.... not to amnesia

he's doing ok i think!!

but he's nowhere near urgell and still doesn't have the political connections pepe has........
pepe as a lot of friends in "Partido Popular"PP ,and remember than amnesia is in sanrafael, san rafael is in san antonion and the mayor in san antonio is from "PP"

Back