Space 2009

Exactly, I took a first timer to Space last year on a Thursday (Be.) He thought it was awesome but i had to explain to him that only half the club was open and there was much more to see on a busier night.

Go to Carl Cox @ Space and go in as early as you can - it's something else!

It's Carl Cox's birthday the week we are there too. Something tells me it's just gonna be insane.

My mate is very interested in going to We Love Space on the first night we arrive.

Sunday and Tuesday are definitely the "headache" nights for us. So the big decision will be, We Love Space & Armada or Judgement Sunday & Carl Cox.

How is We Love likely to compare to Carl Cox this year? Is there a clear winner (in terms of music and atmosphere) between those two?

It's Carl Cox's birthday the week we are there too. Something tells me it's just gonna be insane.

My mate is very interested in going to We Love Space on the first night we arrive.

Sunday and Tuesday are definitely the "headache" nights for us. So the big decision will be, We Love Space & Armada or Judgement Sunday & Carl Cox.

How is We Love likely to compare to Carl Cox this year? Is there a clear winner (in terms of music and atmosphere) between those two?

If you want quality banging music all night and an electric atmosphere go see Carl Cox. And it's 20 -30 Euro cheaper than WLS!

I've never even thought about going to We Love Space, because I know whats on on the Tuesday.

You'll no doubt be going to Cream, so give Armada a miss on the Tuesday and go to Space.

There's still NO PLACE LIKE SPACE!

except from AMNESIA!
:eek: :lol:

hahaha, kidding... both clubs are great and very different from one another!
Don't choose - simply goto BOTH!

Well, I'm gonna leave my options open for now, because I still need to discuss it with the others I'm going with.

But seeing as though I'll probably have another opportunity to see Armin at Global (and probably won't get a second op to see Marco V or Richard Durand this summer) and also considering JS would be a much more convenient option on the first night, the smart money's defo on Coxy on the tuesday, I think.

Thanks for the input, guys.

space on a sunday is still interesting.

5 or 6 different rooms, loads of faces, loads of decent music.

just such a shame it all happens after dark these hours.

RIP sunday afternoons on the terrace.

space on a sunday is still interesting.

5 or 6 different rooms, loads of faces, loads of decent music.

just such a shame it all happens after dark these hours.

RIP sunday afternoons on the terrace.

Dude, the dark does not fall at 4:30 in ibiza ...

I never got into space on a sunday before 5-6 pm since years ago ... so we love space still rock the house!

Dude, the dark does not fall at 4:30 in ibiza ...

I never got into space on a sunday before 5-6 pm since years ago ... so we love space still rock the house!

yes, but now nobody goes before 10pm, so the best bit has gone..........

DJ Hell at Space on saturday??

Goa? Bugged Out? Gigolo?

I am guessing some of the promoters that have booked Hell in the past few years.

By the way Hell's new album is amazing, so Saturdays @ Space might be a good thing after all

Space

Less than 2 weeks til the opening party and their website only shows Mondays Calling, Carl Cox, Be and We Love.

I know Hed Kandi are moving to there, but that still leaves 2 nights unnacounted for.

Is it normal for Space not to officially announced all their nights yet?

Back