Solomun + 1

I was at this party and Oliver Huntemann's set was incredible for Pacha. People went crazy until he switched with solomun and things cooled down. Their B2B was a bit weird but I love every track he played.
And yes we spotted the strange looking shirtless tatooed man. Did you notice his fingers ? :D

I spotted Kristian of Âme in the booth, paying a visit after Vagabundos I guess.

I was at this party and Oliver Huntemann's set was incredible for Pacha. People went crazy until he switched with solomun and things cooled down. Their B2B was a bit weird but I love every track he played.
And yes we spotted the strange looking shirtless tatooed man. Did you notice his fingers ? :D
I spotted Kristian of Âme in the booth, paying a visit after Vagabundos I guess.

As it is known they are good friends, I still find it funny Kristian left Space after playing for Vagabundos to go hang out at Pacha with Solly. Glad to hear the music was solid, I think i'll be skipping this time around as Im not the biggest fan of Miss Kittin's sound so Im not sure it would really be worth her time, Im between Vagabundos or Viva for next Sunday. But will be back in town when Kristian plays with Solly Aug 30 and that i will not miss a minute of.

Adriatique are gonna have a good summer I think. They were the best set at dc on New Years day, glad to see they have a date at circo loco this summer, will Defo be attending an catching them at other dates during the summer!

Would guess this is gunna be / already is massive

Sorry to bump this thread, but was hoping maybe someone can give some general insight on Solomun +1 afters. I have been pretty much reading/hearing that Solly is doing after hours pretty much almost every week and I will be in town for the 8/30 date with Ame. That said, Ame is pretty much at the top of my list talent wise (cant get enough of Kristian's sets) so while an opening set and b2b action is awesome, I'm interested in trying to get into some afters with for him and old Solly. Is is similar to Cocoon in that you need a wrist band or is it word of mouth at end of the party and just make your way over type situation? I know certain spots are of course invite only/private (such as Kave-afters w/Dixon and Ame) but just trying to get some ideas.

Sorry to bump this thread, but was hoping maybe someone can give some general insight on Solomun +1 afters

I'm not really an after hours person usually (the night is my time) but I believe some of the afters for Solomun are in TOX (the little sound proof private club that Pacha have tucked away under Destino). If you hang around after 7AM you may get some wind of what's going on. I'm guessing its all very Pacha, very secretive and not published on social media etc.......

embedded-1431381642.jpg

as correctly stated, some of those afters are at tox. like maybe one or two a month are at tox. if it is at tox it's easy to get bands for it - simply ask at the exit of pacha when coming out after s+1. most other dates it's a private venue somewhere (changing). don't ask me where the one after 30th aug will be - it's still a month away.

as correctly stated, some of those afters are at tox. like maybe one or two a month are at tox. if it is at tox it's easy to get bands for it - simply ask at the exit of pacha when coming out after s+1. most other dates it's a private venue somewhere (changing). don't ask me where the one after 30th aug will be - it's still a month away.

What kind of time do the TOX afters go on until? Any ideas?

at pacha right now. oh yes oh yes it's august and thus peak season; the club is a beehive and I think I've never seen it as busy before on a sunday night. not guetta levels, still bearable, but VERY busy and an infectious atmosphere in the whole venue. I had planned to go to privi for a bit for do not sleep (which is running really well), but it's just too good here...

at pacha right now. oh yes oh yes it's august and thus peak season; the club is a beehive and I think I've never seen it as busy before on a sunday night. not guetta levels, still bearable, but VERY busy and an infectious atmosphere in the whole venue. I had planned to go to privi for a bit for do not sleep (which is running really well), but it's just too good here...

Sat in heathrow airport lounge really needing to get back out (only 3 weeks). Indeed I think this night for me is now the best night I have ever known at Pacha (can anyone think of musically a better night in Pacha..... ever). I mean had some amazing nights with Luciano there 2010/11/12 but +1 is just next level stuff! We said at the start of the season that this was going to reach road-blocks.... Just hope it doesn't get just that toooo busy. Either way his time his now. Bring on Ida on 23/08 and of course Papa Sven end of September is on for night of the season....

Back