Solomun + 1

Also i wanted to add...Stivi- im 95% sure Sven was there at Tox...i was a bit off from my rocker by that point and it was very dark in there..but he was definitely there for at least the beginning of the afterparty!

Only 2 partys got me excited this yearand probably the last few years. Harvey at pikes and acid pauli's Acid sunday at heart..All the rest the usual standard lazy nights with no soul..Now I've not been to any night in years as I come+3.But its looking like shenanigans on the 17th October something special brewing.:eek:

Only 2 partys got me excited this yearand probably the last few years. Harvey at pikes and acid pauli's Acid sunday at heart..All the rest the usual standard lazy nights with no soul..Now I've not been to any night in years as I come+3.But its looking like shenanigans on the 17th October something special brewing.:eek:
Pray tell.=-O

El chiringuito closing after party at Bhs. Will go to the beach bar closing with my + 3 but I think I have green light to carry on for afterparty.cantsay who playing yet.:oops:

Love solomun but just wasn't feeling the music last night . Wasn't the worst set but didn't go to a level I was hoping for . Left at 5 did it get better for anyone who stayed till the end ?
Or is this his style for pacha ( lovely looking club and people but not a great atmosphere IMO ) so maybe he is playing for that type of crowd!
Any thoughts ?

I got there about 2am no que which was was great...
Musically I thought it was best night... I moved into the upper level about 5.30 to find more space where the tempo dropped and he played some quality slow vocal tracks... Felt weird being in pacha with this night but did enjoy, left about 7 and was still going strong!

As much as I will of course be at Space Closing on Sunday, I am finding it hard to resist Solomun & Ame this coming Sunday. They are two of my favourite DJs and together they are a real B2B (and not the fake stuff that every other party has been peddling all season).........

Also i wanted to add...Stivi- im 95% sure Sven was there at Tox...i was a bit off from my rocker by that point and it was very dark in there..but he was definitely there for at least the beginning of the afterparty!

possible, I wasn't there before about 10 or even 11am!

this video for me is the essence of sundays @ pacha 2015.
unfckngbelievable great track(s) + fantastic atmosphere:
:)

gotta love how he's just non-stop... a week ago he played a festival Halloween weekend in LA from 12-2am.... then ended up playing an after-party house party from 6am-1pm!

He randomly showed up at Space Miami at 7am after Prydz was done and played there after he was done his set at Story this past weekend. He really is nonstop

o_O:oops: I got bored after 90 seconds

you need to have a bit more patience. the last minute of the vid is amazing and it really takes me back to this summer, he's dropped this a good few times and it really is a great tune IMO.

oh yeah how was that? were you there for the whole session? was it packed too?

It was great! Had an early Monday morning at work so called it a night about 10 but it was a lot of fun. Just 1 room so yeah it was pretty packed but there crowd was ok. Great atmosphere in that room when those guys play…it was nothing on Lost In a Moment back in September though!;)

Back