Solomun + 1

Pete Tong.:eek: Must be payback for the BBC residency he gave him a few months Ago:twisted:

He did two Solomun dates last season. The one I caught they were pretty good together. Tong when he's being real Tong and playing tech-house he's much better.

For those that go to +1 a lot throughout the season will say......every single night is different in a good way. Solomun has his following and the +1 brings their following..... And so each party feels unique and will never be repeated. It's what makes it truly an outstanding night week after week.....

I assume will be one date! Let's hope Solomun gets Sven as his +1 at Pacha one Sunday!

That would be pretty damn insane if it happened, I believe the rest of the artists are being released tomorrow so wont be too long to find out. There are 5 dates still left and judging from past years I'd say its a good chance Claude Von Stroke, Kolsch, and Matthias Kaden get a night, leaving one night for Solomun to do extended (believe he did this for closing last year) and at least one night for a surprise.

That would be pretty damn insane if it happened, I believe the rest of the artists are being released tomorrow so wont be too long to find out. There are 5 dates still left and judging from past years I'd say its a good chance Claude Von Stroke, Kolsch, and Matthias Kaden get a night, leaving one night for Solomun to do extended (believe he did this for closing last year) and at least one night for a surprise.

He's done the last two Closings as him all night. Actually the 2013 closong was supposed to be Roisin Murphy - but she pulled out quite last minute. I've loved both but being closing IMO he should +1 with someone this year... BUT probably not announce until closer...

Well September 20th got Sven, unfortunately i wont be able to make a 3rd trip over this summer lol, but that will be unreal

I think Solomun said he's doing a dj swap for one of his +1s.... so possibly that's the reason for the Sven night.

Going on Sunday and l believe Ripperton is +1.. Not seen him play before so wondering what to expect.. Melodic House & Tech'ish

Adriatique are gonna have a good summer I think. They were the best set at dc on New Years day, glad to see they have a date at circo loco this summer, will Defo be attending an catching them at other dates during the summer!

Back