Solomun +1 2019

Message boards are an old format, but the bottom line is this is the best place to get information. You just can’t get this level of information in the comments section of Instagram or Facebook posts. It’s too unorganized.

Might not be a bad idea having an Ibiza Spotlight FB group (think there is one but not sure if it’s monitored) and a sub on Reddit. There is an Ibiza subreddit, but I feel like this site should run it.

Message boards are an old format, but the bottom line is this is the best place to get information. You just can’t get this level of information in the comments section of Instagram or Facebook posts. It’s too unorganized.

Might not be a bad idea having an Ibiza Spotlight FB group (think there is one but not sure if it’s monitored) and a sub on Reddit. There is an Ibiza subreddit, but I feel like this site should run it.
Please no Reddit, otherwise we'll have to deal with a particular chap on there who is quite annoying...

Apologies if I ever gave you a hard time Thomas. Although I'm not sure I have as I don't read your posts that often. Either way, remember that people like me are ultimately just forgettable words on a screen. And the scene I'm into is microscopic compared to the scene you're into. For every one who thinks like me there are probably thousands (millions?) more on your wavelength. We'll never meet or cross paths IRL. So I wouldn't give any of it too much thought...

Actually could be interesting since he has started saying words to the effect that Spotlight are thieves when it comes to selling tickets

ha! i take umbridge at that :spank:. 15 years selling only at official prices and refunding the difference if prices should go down before the event. free cancellations (unlike every other ticket site which try to sell you cancellation insurance) and if you need help you can always talk to a genuine human being on the phone who almost certainly speaks your language wherever you come from (ok, not korea ;)

anyway not our problem. we'll mind our p's and q's and he can mind his ;)

i agree about the info here. other social media platforms are much too unstructured. reddit does have some good info, but good topics tend to get lost quickly.

p.s. hands up if you already knew thomas meant kim ? ?

ha! i take umbridge at that :spank:. 15 years selling only at official prices and refunding the difference if prices should go down before the event. free cancellations (unlike every other ticket site which try to sell you cancellation insurance) and if you need help you can always talk to a genuine human being on the phone who almost certainly speaks your language wherever you come from (ok, not korea ;)

i agree about the info here. other social media platforms are much too unstructured. reddit does have some good info, but good topics tend to get lost quickly.

p.s. hands up if you already knew thomas meant kim ??
I agree with all that... he's incredibly irritating.

Spot on here with all of your points .. I think he gets particularly wound up given Reddit is driven by peer-to-peer advice and everyone always points people to Spotlight Calendar / Ticket-shop / Forum for information etc. He gets really shirty very quickly (in real life too) as I have had dealings in the past and will always try to sell you full price ticket over early entry discount ... one scenario a few years back I was looking for his help (I didn't know better at the time) and had 15 guys on a stag-do looking to go to Glitterbox opening at last minute on the night ... he wanted €50-60 for each ticket and we found them for €25 in the Port but entry by 1:30am or similar when I told him it was too good a saving to miss he got pretty pissed off ...

Spot on here with all of your points .. I think he gets particularly wound up given Reddit is driven by peer-to-peer advice and everyone always points people to Spotlight Calendar / Ticket-shop / Forum for information etc. He gets really shirty very quickly (in real life too) as I have had dealings in the past and will always try to sell you full price ticket over early entry discount ... one scenario a few years back I was looking for his help (I didn't know better at the time) and had 15 guys on a stag-do looking to go to Glitterbox opening at last minute on the night ... he wanted €50-60 for each ticket and we found them for €25 in the Port but entry by 1:30am or similar when I told him it was too good a saving to miss he got pretty pissed off ...
Just had a look at his Reddit posts- hilarious stuff. Feel sorry for the people that get sucked in by him though

Just had a look at his Reddit posts- hilarious stuff. Feel sorry for the people that get sucked in by him though

Some even better stuff on Facebook ... people leaving reviews and screen shots of whats app exchanges where he slags off what they wear!

Back