Solomun +1 2019

Place is properly perfectly busy now, meaning I can still sit by the bathrooms and move around but busy in the main dance floor. He still hasn't played Vetviter!!!

Incredible Ibiza deep chill out in the chil out room. Not even Cafe Del Mar or Hostal La Torre play this. Cafe Mambo once

Ended ,7:15. Great music by both Solomun and Horvat. I only heard at most 2 'mistakes' mixing wise, but it was seamless programming by both of them. Solomun does tend to mix out later from tracks but shockingly he didn't.

I heard a remix of Tiga and Kolsh-HAL, must not be released. Horvat played Noise in his b2b.

Time to sleep for 20 years

Place is properly perfectly busy now, meaning I can still sit by the bathrooms and move around but busy in the main dance floor. He still hasn't played Vetviter!!!

Is it Vetiver we are talking about? I don't think he would play that anymore, probably his biggest anthem though.

He probably would have played it if you hadn't of requested it lol

Djs hate requests don't they

I DJ as well, and I do, unless it's something that makes sense.

I dunno man I've asked Omar S and Deadmau5 to play a track and they did. All good, Horvat is a great DJ and played a greatly programmed set

By the way, there are some serious rumours that Solomun is heading next year to Hi...is there any more infomation about this?

By the way, there are some serious rumours that Solomun is heading next year to Hi...is there any more infomation about this?
According to who … I can't see this happening. Personally has literally no reason to leave Pacha at all and I'm sure they won't want to lose him as well!

one thing a lot of people tend to forget is how they started. nearly everyone starts by liking a lighter, more commercial style of music. then their tastes change over the years and they end up feeling a bit silly for liking that type of music initially.

Now if I came out and said that I'd be called a snob :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah you unfortunately need to moderate those groups or it becomes a spammed mess
I know this too well running an ibiza fb group. For some reason promoters think it's great to repeatedly post the same thing multiple times a day, like it will get more business... ?‍♂️
I try give feedback saying better to reply to first one as peeps who've replied to it will be kept in the loop and not turned off by it all.

Sometimes feels like the internet equivalent of running the gauntlet down the west end (when used to be loads of street reps) lol

Back