See you later Adios Amigos

Holly G said:
I don't think I do slag people. Actually I have been known to insult Drew, but he deserves it. :lol:
Oh, I wasn't saying you do... I think you take a lot more abuse than you give, Gollum ;)

Morbyd said:
Ah, that's just because you're a scouser :lol: ;)

(note the smiley faces, thus indicating that this is all in good jest :lol: )

Ah yes the smiley disclaimer. Board rule that you can insult someone to within an inch of their lives as long as you put a :p or :lol: after it.

Holly G said:
I don't think I do slag people. Actually I have been known to insult Drew, but he deserves it. :lol:

i've always thought you're a nasty piece of work (smiley disclaimer:lol: )

Scoobie said:
Ah yes the smiley disclaimer. Board rule that you can insult someone to within an inch of their lives as long as you put a :p or :lol: after it.

Another cultural difference I never understood :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holly G said:

... and that's without us ever meeting.

Everyone loves me when they meet me. I am actually a shy pacifist in real life.

I need to rectify the situation post-haste.

:lol:

Scoobie said:

Oooooh!! Can I try!!?

You're all a bunch of *****!!!! (Smiley disclaimer :) )

Did that work? ;)

Drew said:
... and that's without us ever meeting.

Everyone loves me when they meet me. I am actually a shy pacifist in real life.

I need to rectify the situation post-haste.

:lol:

yeah yeah!

;)

u about on the 25th mate?

Scoobie said:
Good point... sometimes even with the smileys you can come away feeling like you just got slapped in the face.

See? It's hard to carry off friendly sarcasm in print... even if you've got a friendly smile on your face when you're writing it!

Dexx said:
I think you should know, I have a hitman on retainer. :) ;) :)

(I like this game! :lol: )

With the levels of agro on this board over recent weeks I'm feeling the need to point out that was a joke and I am in fact the biggest coward in the world when it comes to fights. :eek: :lol:

Back