See you later Adios Amigos

woweeeee...what a read...are these the spotlight wars i hear of? can empathise with a lot of what was said.

not to kick it off again tho!:);)

After lurking on the website for a while then joining around 2 1/2 years ago i have finaly decided to quit posting on this board.

To be honest im not going to start slaggin people off or shouting about my reasons why but i have become increasingly frustrated for a while and today has topped it off, i might be a pikey inbred **** and yep i love it.

Today has been a the last straw really.

I know of several other former spotlighters who no longer post due to the same reasons as me.

Thanks to some people who i will stay in contact with its been fun but i suppose everything has there shelf life.

Anybody that wants to stay in contact

Dave.Doughty@talk21.com or msn bigdaveibiza@hotmail.com

Love and peace

Fronty xx

Do one you sad phucker

If I remember correctly, I started actively posting right after the demise of Members. It was a quieter, gentler place as a result :lol:

"Man, you werent there......."

I am still in "therapy" I still have nightmares about some of the threads in Members :oops::oops::oops:

Do you remember the last day though - the factions finally went all out head-to-head! I wish we could access those threads - I'm sure if Adams and Paisley can govern together we could agree to publish them for historical purposes:lol:

Do you remember the last day though - the factions finally went all out head-to-head! I wish we could access those threads - I'm sure if Adams and Paisley can govern together we could agree to publish them for historical purposes:lol:

I think if only to ensure that those who came later learn from the mistakes of our forefathers.

So there was an area for 'members' that erupted in the spotlight wars - that became so verbally violent that it had to be pulled?

Where t f is everyone nowadays anyway? there cant be that many people in ibiza!

is it a state of mind thing that everyone piles in here during the winter months?

I think if only to ensure that those who came later learn from the mistakes of our forefathers.

So there was an area for 'members' that erupted in the spotlight wars - that became so verbally violent that it had to be pulled?

Maybe it was all a dream.......

(Luckily Bobby Ewing wasn't in my shower when I woke up!)*

*'80s soap Dallas reference. Look it up youngsters!

Publishing those threads could, I think, be the end of Spotlight as we know it - I fear James may spontaneously combust and Stephen may just finish himself off. There would be a mass exodux of "normal holidaymakers" from this forum, leaving the mods with a band of "club monkeys" to control.....

However, if we could find a way to "access" that forum, we could make our very own HolyMoly mail out.....:eek::eek::eek:

Back