Season 2010-11

cool, cheers mate, i have passed that on![/QUOTE]

it even worked well last night as the bars inside the ground were shut (european game) so outside was rammed...and it wasn't raining!!!! very big thumbs up!

2whf1c1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The latest from Sam Allardyce.

Ahead of his team's clash with Fulham, the 55-year-old said: "I would be more suited to Inter Milan or Real Madrid.

"It wouldn't be a problem for me to manage those clubs because I would win the double or the league every time."

Although happy in his current role, Allardyce added: "Give me Manchester United or Chelsea and I would do the same, it wouldn't be a problem.

"It's not a problem to take me into the higher reaches of the Champions League or Premier League and would make my job a lot easier in winning it."

What a class A Twunt :lol:

On another note: Anyone fancy LIverpool beating Manure sunday ??

I do with Joe Cole and Torres to score !!

It's all very quiet in here! some unusual results of late, who'd of thought blackpool would go to anfield and get all three points? If liverpool don't win the merseyside derby nice week, do we think mr hodgson will still be there? The crowd are already calling for dalgleish. What's going on with torres?
My beloved arsenak put in a typical performance at chelsea, i.e loads of possesion and nice looking footbal but no end product and chelsea lookes their usual effective selves, i can't see beyond them for the league again this year.
Man city are putting together a good run of results and are looking stronger all the time, hopefully they won't be so strong in their next game though!
And wasn't it good to hear about the sewer pipe bursting in the man utd changing room and showering them with siht, Still they are struggling at the moment and it's good to see, they are looking weaker than they have in a long time.

My beloved arsenak put in a typical performance at chelsea, i.e loads of possesion and nice looking footbal but no end product and chelsea lookes their usual effective selves, i can't see beyond them for the league again this year.
Man city are putting together a good run of results and are looking stronger all the time, hopefully they won't be so strong in their next game though!
And wasn't it good to hear about the sewer pipe bursting in the man utd changing room and showering them with siht, Still they are struggling at the moment and it's good to see, they are looking weaker than they have in a long time.
Sunday's game was a joy to watch, not the least because Chelsea won 8) but Chelsea's cautious approach in possession (aside from several nice counterattacks) gave a lot people the wrong impression. Possession was 52% Chelsea, 48% Arsenal. Shots on target - 6 Chelsea 5 Arsenal. 10 corners each. The only stats Arsenal ruled were fouls committed and shots off target (8:5). So yes, Arsenal had a lovely passing game, some really good chances, and were more exciting on the ball, but they didn't have "loads of possession".

Alex's free kick could have killed somebody. What a beauty. As was Drogba's slightly physics-defying flick. Goal difference of 21. Bring it on! :D

I hate international breaks :evil:

And go Sunderland!

Man City are starting to gel nicely (although Newcastle gave them quite a game)

Newcastle are a good side, they will not be knocked over too easily.

Yes im happy with Citys start, finally the medicine looks to be working, I know Mancini has his critics for being too negative, but all great teams are built from the back. Kompany has been immense, is there a better central defender in the prem at the moment, and its great to see kolo step up too and dont forget this is not our 1st choice back 4, Boateng and kolarov to come back yet. I think Silva will get better and better, only worry is up front, Mancini clearly has no trust in adabayor, santa crock or Jo so with balotelli injured I see him continuing with tevez playing the lone role, so its not negative, hes just playing this way because hes being forced too.

A little note on de Jong. The incident on Sunday was very unfortunate, hes a combative player but he isnt dirty, he got the ball and his trailing leg took the leg of ban arfa, just very unlucky, I hope the lad makes a full recovery and that de jong doesnt alter the way he plays because of it.

Back