Season 2010-11

sore throat, soaking wet clothes, having to wear huge coat in august, welcome back new premier league season, I have missed you ! cannot wait to see mancini make all these zamikaze buys gel, they played like a bunch of strangers last night..

if i was a liverpool fan i would be seriously worried about the forthcoming season

the city midfield tackles that were flying in last night were the best i have seen for many a season

and we now have a new facility outside the ground with live bands on stage, bars and marco p-white eateries!!

if i was a liverpool fan i would be seriously worried about the forthcoming season

the city midfield tackles that were flying in last night were the best i have seen for many a season

and we now have a new facility outside the ground with live bands on stage, bars and marco p-white eateries!!

I'm trying not to be all knee jerk and start panicking, scrubbing the tatoos off my face etc, but it was more than a little concerning.

Was the fan zone well recieved? i know a lot of the peeps involved in the design.

Liverpool was over matched and IMO they will finish middle of the table. They have time to turn it around because it is early in the season. I think the other teams in the EPL have improved and they have remained the same.

Was the fan zone well recieved? i know a lot of the peeps involved in the design.[/QUOTE]

yes it was a great set up!

the bar and food areas were very well set out and although there were (obvious) large crowds the speed of service etc was spot-on

the staged area with live band would probably have been better recieved if it hadn't been battering it down (typical summers evening!) but everybody we spoke to in the ground they gave it a thumbs up!

Liverpool was over matched and IMO they will finish middle of the table. They have time to turn it around because it is early in the season. I think the other teams in the EPL have improved and they have remained the same.

eh?
so we turn it around & we finish mid table

is this what it has come to??!!

Was the fan zone well recieved? i know a lot of the peeps involved in the design.

yes it was a great set up!

the bar and food areas were very well set out and although there were (obvious) large crowds the speed of service etc was spot-on

the staged area with live band would probably have been better recieved if it hadn't been battering it down (typical summers evening!) but everybody we spoke to in the ground they gave it a thumbs up![/QUOTE]

cool, cheers mate, i have passed that on!

Is this the same team (more or less, with one or two exceptions) that almost won the league in 2009 :confused:

Amazing, 2 games in (against top 4 teams) and we lose one and people are writing us off. As a LFC fan you come to expect it from supporters of less succesful teams I suppose.

Yes I am worried, my beloved team is in turmoil.

But seeing as our net spending for the last two seasons is around 180 million less than Citehs I suppose a loss away from home isnt such a bad result, especially after 2 games and with our main striker (who you couldnt tempt away) still not 100% match fit. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
But seeing as our net spending for the last two seasons is around 180 million less than Citehs I suppose a loss away from home isnt such a bad result, especially after 2 games and with our main striker (who you couldnt tempt away) still not 100% match fit. :rolleyes:

As long as you're not letting it get to you Liam :lol::p;)

1 Arsenal
2 Man U
3 Chelsea
4 Man City
5 Spurs
6 Liver pool

I stand by my prediction for the final EPL table. After the season we can revisit this. I can eat crow if I'm wrong.

If you seriously think the Arse will finish above Chelsea and Manure then heres your crow mate, might aswell eat it now cus it aint gona happen :lol:

EatCrow.jpg

If you seriously think the Arse will finish above Chelsea and Manure then heres your crow mate, might aswell eat it now cus it aint gona happen :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Gotta agree with Liam here, Jay.

Mourinho said it well a few days ago - when this current Arsenal team was coming together (after the fall of the Invincibles), everyone said it was a young team and they needed time, experience, etc. But these "kids" have been playing together for 4 seasons now. They're very good, but not great, and there are no excuses left.

I still have faith in the kids, we have had injury problems. The luck has to change with the injuries. Look at last season we were in it until the end of the season, when in mid season they had written the gunners off. I stand by liverpool being 6th at best maybe worst?:lol: I will start feeding the crow some corn and grain just in case:confused:

Back