- San Jose gets tough on illegal activities -

that terrible fugly oversized stage thing. hated it from the beginning.
has nothing in common with the original BB anymore.
but stupid "authorities" need 2 years to find that out. at the end of the season ???

I also don't like it, but you know these days we have this culture of the DJ being the centre of the world like a god and everybody looking at them seems that for playing music everyone needs a big stage...
Everything seems very EDM-festival-like lately, even places with good music, as Bora Bora that I really like indeed

don't wanna warm up the whole croatia discussion, but ibiza is gonna be a veery different place for clubbers in 2017 :cry:
sorry for sounding dramatic but I've stopped being optimistic..

a colleague at work went to ibiza this september. he went to an all inclusive club and during 2 weeks with his family not ONCE did he venture outside the complex. those are the kind of tourists ibiza wants these days :/

a colleague at work went to ibiza this september. he went to an all inclusive club and during 2 weeks with his family not ONCE did he venture outside the complex. those are the kind of tourists ibiza wants these days :/

That kind of tourists are not new at all... In fact there were even more tourists like this when all the Fiesta clubs (Don Toni, Fiesta Club, Fiesta Hotel,...) were in PDB before it became Ushuaïa and HRH...

don't wanna warm up the whole croatia discussion, but ibiza is gonna be a veery different place for clubbers in 2017 :cry:

Why would Ibiza want tourist who didn't leave their hotel?

Yes a hotel could possibly want that- but Ibiza? That would not make sense

It might want non clubbing tourist, some might say understandably.

Ibiza's reputation has definitely taken a hit in the last year or so over social media.

Iam the opposite ....

I feel there are some major changes due next year, Coxy will be back, but will he host a new night, if so where...

Where will Elrow go or will the M family want them to stay ...

Afterlife....Etc

Will B.Park be utilised more ?

Could Eden astound us all and pull a big night out the bag

I think it's positive

Dont think ibiza council wants all inclusive. Thats no good for local shops, bars or restaurants. All inclusive almost killed tenerife a lot of years ago and would do same to local trade if everywhere went that way. I stayed all incl this year and it saved a fortune but i still spent 1200 in a week because of goin to bars and clubs. The council needs to find a balance. Talkin to friends who done croatia this year, they said although it was good it didnt compete with ibiza, probably the same as all the 'new' ibizas hav came and went over the years

Ibiza has always had tonnes of families going to all inclusive hotels...just look at the number of resorts on the island. It's a bit of a myth that its mainly clubbers that go to Ibiza, its hugely mixed and has been for ages, and that includes the all inclusive crowd.

I didn't mean to say that ibiza government wants all inclusive, I agree that it's not helping most of the island at all. I'm just saying that the goverment by getting rid of clubbing fans will mainly GET the all inclusive people, if they want it or not. because by not respecting the music heritage the island is attracting mainly people who used to go to typical All inclusive destinations like turkey, tunesia and egypt in the future. people who've always gone on AI will book AI in ibiza.

Ibiza has always had tonnes of families going to all inclusive hotels...just look at the number of resorts on the island. It's a bit of a myth that its mainly clubbers that go to Ibiza, its hugely mixed and has been for ages, and that includes the all inclusive crowd.

you are right. what I'm saying is that the current government does NOT want this mix anymore by trying to deter clubbing fans.

you are right. what I'm saying is that the current government does NOT want this mix anymore by trying to deter clubbing fans.

Don't really get attacking the nightlife. The nightlife is a huge reason why people choose Ibiza over other tropical destinations.

Yes, for 20 or 25 % of the tourists, clubbing is the reason to come...

That many?
I can imagine, that 20 - 25% of tourists go clubbing while on the island, the occasional night out.

The crowd mainly coming to Ibiza because of clubbing should be much less.

Bit naughty over running on the outdoor area...think that's the main issue here. Imagine if someone was making that much noise near your house after midnight in early October...not sure you'd embrace it quite so much.

Last edited:
Back