- San Jose gets tough on illegal activities -

still have flyers and a leaflet from chalet 40 ;)

Sant Josep orders the closing of an unlicensed hostess club in Platja d'en Bossa

This is a business that is advertised through different advertising media like a local "high standard" that offers "scort" and organizes private parties

Sant Josep Town Council has ordered the cessation of activity of the establishment called Chalet 40, located in Platja d'en Bossa, after it has been determined that it is operating without a business license.

This is a business that is advertised through different advertising media like a local "high standard" that offers "scort" and organizes private parties.

Local Police opened an investigation following complaints from residents of the area, who reported noise problems, especially because the mentioned business organizes outdoor parties by the pool, as reported by the Consistory in a statement.

The agents collect evidence from the premises being carried out an economic activity, so that the city gave the property within 15 days to submit the required operating license.

Since the place has not provided any documentation, the Municipality has issued an interim order to stop the activity. Those responsible for this establishment have a term of 48 hours to make it effective.

The City of Sant Josep has already forced to close in the last months two establishments with similar characteristics in sa Carroca to be running unlicensed.

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...stablecimiento/854834.html?platform=hootsuite

:oops:

salines-comercio-20_g.jpg

salines-comercio-9_g.jpg

salines-comercio-11_g.jpg

salines-comercio-5_g.jpg

salines-comercio-4_g.jpg

:rolleyes: :cool: :D

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/multimedia/fotos/local/2016-07-15-65033-salines-comercio-playa.html

been to salinas last saturday. it's HELL!
at one point I tried to take the time when there is no salesman next to my towel. I couldn't as there were literally only SECONDS between the cries of a salesman and the next looky looky's "he my friend, pareos?". the looky lookys by the way are the least annoying as they are quiet. It's the worst year yet and the law hasn't changed anything.

oh and by the way: it was only mid july and the beach was uncomfortably FULL. yes, it was also a saturday but good luck those of you coming in august :eek:

at one point I tried to take the time when there is no salesman next to my towel. I couldn't as there were literally only SECONDS between the cries of a salesman and the next looky looky's "he my friend, pareos?". the looky lookys by the way are the least annoying as they are quiet. It's the worst year yet and the law hasn't changed anything.

oh and by the way: it was only mid july and the beach was uncomfortably FULL. yes, it was also a saturday but good luck those of you coming in august :eek:

A lot of people "dust venture south" then?
I'm going up north in the day then!!! Shame, as I was looking forward to lunch at SaTrinxa :(

A lot of people "dust venture south" then?
I'm going up north in the day then!!! Shame, as I was looking forward to lunch at SaTrinxa :(

It's peak Season now, everywhere within striking distance of PDB and Ibiza Town apart from the small beaches near Jesus will likely be heaving with bodies and vendors in the afternoon especially. Benirras too probably. Salinas is an 8am place this time of year ! Boats are better but even then it'll be relatively busy you don't really get anywhere to yourself for long until the schools go back in September. Just got to adjust lol.

It's peak Season now, everywhere within striking distance of PDB and Ibiza Town apart from the small beaches near Jesus will likely be heaving with bodies and vendors in the afternoon especially. Benirras too probably. Salinas is an 8am place this time of year ! Boats are better but even then it'll be relatively busy you don't really get anywhere to yourself for long until the schools go back in September. Just got to adjust lol.
I went this time last year and it wasn't toooo busy ?
Other places to try me thinks

Haha Menorca is busy too especially Ciutadella & SW corner, families & groups taking up all the tables in the restaurants !

at one point I tried to take the time when there is no salesman next to my towel. I couldn't as there were literally only SECONDS between the cries of a salesman and the next looky looky's "he my friend, pareos?". the looky lookys by the way are the least annoying as they are quiet. It's the worst year yet and the law hasn't changed anything ...

thumb
:D
http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuses-balears/2016/08/01/gracias-vendedores-ambulantes/857973.html#

hahaha ... ridiculous low fines .
ibiza 2016 = madhouse

Sant Josep Town Council has drawn up a statement to three concessions hammocks Cala Jondal for exceeding both the number of elements and space occupied beach respect to who had authorized by the Consistory.

Cala-Jondal-300x225.jpg

In total, the warden of beaches counted more than 298 elements not permitted.

In two cases, moreover, it was found that it had exceeded the space of the concession and hammocks were located outside the area bounded by the tapes that facility operators must make mandatory the beach form.

In one of the concessions, which is authorized to have 27 individual hammocks, 18 doubles and 35 umbrellas, hammocks 116 single, 18 doubles and 35 umbrellas were counted. That is, 170 elements over authorized. In addition, it surpassed in a very clear way the defined area.

In another concession, which has permission to install 18 single beds and 28 umbrellas, a total of 89 singles and 28 umbrellas were counted. In this case, there were 90 elements more than the allowed and had also exceeded authorized to grant space.

In the third inspection area, which was authorized to install 54 beds and 27 umbrellas, there were 86 and 27, respectively, ie more than 38 items not authorized. In this case, but had not exceeded the space of the concession.

All these acts were raised during an inspection Tuesday afternoon
by the warder of beaches. Following these results, the City will open several files that can be translated into a very serious penalties for the ordinance violation. The City Council recalls that the new tender for the granting of elements on the beaches, approved this year, includes not fulfill the occupation area or introduce more elements
authorized will be a very serious offense, punishable with a fine of between 1,500 and 3,000 euros-the maximum allowed by the law-and that may be reason also the termination of the contract, ie the withdrawal of the concession.

On the other hand, after the abuses detected during last season, the City has also strengthened surveillance season the beaches with a second operator, which fulfills the afternoon shift and weekend.

http://www.noudiari.es/2016/08/sant...-de-hamacas-a-cala-jondal-por-sobreocupacion/

a very serious offense, punishable with a fine of between 1,500 and 3,000 euros-the maximum

About an afternoon's takings off a VIP bed lol. They should withdraw the concession entirely that would be a far better implementation of the deterrent !

Back