- San Jose gets tough on illegal activities -

Must be more than that, one of the bar staff I was talking to there said at capacity (usually with guetta) they are pushing 9000 people in there.

If it is 5000 that's gonna hurt their margins and what the performer gets paid. Or drinks prices go even higher!

I thought Ants was their most popular event?

Elrow/Space licenced capacity was totally ignored and not by the hundreds either. Being squashed on the dance floor and forcing your way out was not fun

My point was for those that do go there it might become even more expensive. Not that other clubs are really any cheaper (besides Benimussa park in my experience).

Although I suspect most clubs on popular nights go over their legal capacity by quite a margin. (As per elrow mentioned above, which was not a fun experience!)
Edit: so it's not just gonna be an ushuaia problem only.

I think all the big club will suffer this years. People want a bit more for their hard earned cash these days than been squashed up against some sweaty Italian bloke starring at a dancer whos been doing the same old moves for years...and listening to djs your being told to like..:)

Last edited:
sorry but I can only laugh at that comment.

the simple truth is, currently ALL clubs sometimes go over capacity.

Of course but going a little over capacity is understandable

Space was going way over that....I know Music on could be a little rammed but Elrow was like being born again

Of course but going a little over capacity is understandable

Space was going way over that....I know Music on could be a little rammed but Elrow was like being born again

in the bigger picture, space was no worse than all the other clubs. you may have experienced an especially bad elrow night, but believe me, ALL the big clubs have dates where you think wtf! I get it that this is how you perceived it and I won't try to deny it, but I'm out so much here all summer and I've seen all clubs rammed to the rafters to the point where people are getting uncomfy - especially if they don't expect it.

try doing dc10 closing from start to end, then you know what a 'busy party' is in ibiza ;)

try doing dc10 closing from start to end, then you know what a 'busy party' is in ibiza ;)

I've done that once and never again! Was the only time in my life I've been on the point of a panic attack! Literally lifted feet off floor and I was still stood up!:eek:

I personally welcome the ban on new licenses. I understand their approach.

how much the noise meters and people counters, which have to be implemented for the 2018 season, will change the parties and thus the vibe remains to be seen. if it goes ahead the clubs certainly won't be as packed anymore. remember this is just for san josé for now (and would thus include dc10, ush/hï and sankeys).

Ok so essentially there will be no new licenses or venues in San Jose? Not just hotel clubs? Interesting concept.

As for people counters.....good that it won't be as crowded, bad that this will lead to more VIP

Still not sure how this is great news unless I'm missing something here.

no new licenses for clubs or beach clubs during one year in the district of san josé as they believe there is enough on offer already. that stance I personally understand. no licenses will be revoked.

we'll see about the people counter thing and how it actually affects the clubs/nights/crowd.

Who's actually going to check the genuine people counter? I haven't read whole thread but seems easy to get around.

DC10 even in June 2015 was too rammed for my personal experience. I do like a bit of space.

just don't get how some people prefer being crushed on a floor to actually having space to dance and not get killed during an emergency. don't you see? this law is for US, the clubbers. not in the interest of clubs or vips.
yes, it might happen that at some nights you won't be able to enter if you arrive too late but your own safety outways that surely?

do me a favour: go to google and write "madrid arena" and "2012"... then, if you still don't understand why this is great news, we'll continue talking!

No argument from me on the overcrowding. I guess we'll see how they recoup their lost money if this is actually enforced.

if you know you know ;)
its a permanent struggle with lot of rude people but it wont prevent me from going back to dc10 closing again, but better be a pack 3-4 people in order to avoid trouble with other scumbags..even spotting good places close to dj booth, even some preventing u from crossing the dancefloor :mad: wanted to ko this muthfacker even they were 10 :lol:
with drugs some people are more evi :eek:l & it will be a pleasure to kick their ass & stole their drugs :spank:
Can t f***in wait for Dc10 Opening ,without mates they are in ibz from may 26, IMS big party :cool:
Just got my Geox slippers , yesterday, Good comfy shoes is a good tip oherwise ur feets will burn
Circoloco closing 16 8.00 in the morning :D
14639836_10208730511592799_6230106552209302141_n.jpg
14573053_10208730509512747_7675620833476370533_n.jpg

No argument from me on the overcrowding. I guess we'll see how they recoup their lost money if this is actually enforced.

If the clubs have a stricter policy on overcrowding, events may sell out so punters will come earlier and spend more cash inside the club.

Back