- San Jose gets tough on illegal activities -

@FallenangelGparsons nice pic of DC-10 in the morning . I love looking at the skyline in the morning outside the clubs or taking a cab back to my hotel
That mornin i brought back to Dalt villa, 2 french friends including "Mosaic" friend (there is a video on my video fb section i guess) with other french bloke & a girl from the east, with kicking ass music from my car...i dropped the 4 people, one askin... (lo que pasa en ibiza queda en ibiza :p).
i answered, i need my tapas breakfast at Mercat nou , first :D

ps:there is a video too in my FB video section where i met my bro (French partygoaer number 1) at the end of the party, u can hear my fench broken voice :oops:...
My 2 mates were beaten :rolleyes:(we were there since 6.00pm) & left dc10 at 3.00am, grabbing a taxi home to pdb, because of overcrowding too :lol:

A little bird tells me the coastal authorities have ordered Lips in PDB to knock down their terrace as it's illegal... as you might remember, they had license problems at the beginning of last summer (tINI and the gang) and they had to stop doing music events!

12072648_693375647460199_1563294253245129249_n.jpg

some close contacts work there :D (parisian Dj his 1rst residency, the bro of Cathy that is a dj but not for @kfir m :lol:, i don't care as long he can invite me to booth Dj (Black coffee, Luciano..)

Back