San Antonio, what can be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are applying to renovate the old town in San An, so mainly new pavements, lighting, improving frontages of buildings etc

Actually a decent proposal for once. San An has a lot of unloved and nondescript streets.

Oh cheers mukka ? ?

Did I see something about all inclusives being limited to 6 drinks a day? :eek:

Realistically, how on earth are they going to police the 6 drink rule? Unless they have a member of the police in every all inclusive hotel watching the barman hand out drinks is anyone going to know if Sharon from hull has had 5 drinks instead of 3 with her Scampi lunch?

Eh dont insult my hometown like that, the birds round here have 10 drinks at lunch! :lol:

I actually dont disagree with some of this clampdown, the serve yourself Beer and Wine taps always seemed excessive, even queueing at the bar for a few mins slowed people down or put them off having one more.

Though im not an All Inclusive fan, I understand if you have kids it keeps the cost down, but I feel trapped in those resorts much prefer going out to little bars for the atmosphere.

Eh dont insult my hometown like that, the birds round here have 10 drinks at lunch! :lol:

I actually dont disagree with some of this clampdown, the serve yourself Beer and Wine taps always seemed excessive, even queueing at the bar for a few mins slowed people down or put them off having one more.

Though im not an All Inclusive fan, I understand if you have kids it keeps the cost down, but I feel trapped in those resorts much prefer going out to little bars for the atmosphere.
Oh yes little bars for the atmosphere, all inclusive at borring places, or if you travel with kids.

Last edited:

(it includes a better map with the street names)

incredibly, mallorca hotel bosses are saying that the publicity about these new laws is confusing because it was not made clear that the measures related to only 3 comparitively small areas and not the entire balearic region!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back