San Antonio, what can be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have visions of turning up to San An and the 'where you from?' Ladies near Eden will be 'enjoying' their 20something season on the island, the lookies will be blowing up their balloons by mouth and pretending its gas, the hookers will be in formation near Highlander...but its all ok cos the british youths had to pop to Spar 30mins earlier for their cans of San Miguel ?

blimey are them african ladies still there

Not exactly, they're just asking to he Consell to regulate it. But judging by the words of the major, they're not in a hurry...

Reactions: PP
Seems some in San An haven't got the memo that the world is about to enter a massive recession and any tourist money will be vital. Now is not the time to be clamping down on 'daytime noise'

I despise those women by Eden trapping the tourists with their stupid hand grabs, they don't give a shit and get more agressive year on year - scum of the island

Not sure if the same, but in Magaluf the 'ladies of the night' long ago progressed to preying on drunk tourists, and violently mugging them. To the point that a couple of years ago, bar workers started confronting them in protests and were even involved in almost pitch battles. It only calmed down when said 'prostitutes' made official complaints to the police about racial discrimination....

Not sure if the same, but in Magaluf the 'ladies of the night' long ago progressed to preying on drunk tourists, and violently mugging them. To the point that a couple of years ago, bar workers started confronting them in protests and were even involved in almost pitch battles. It only calmed down when said 'prostitutes' made official complaints to the police about racial discrimination....

The council want to change San Antonio's tourist model so they are clamping down on the entertainment. Yet they allow the ladies of the night and the street crime to go unchecked.

There is no way I want to take my family to San An to expose them to any of that.

As long u walk in san an until the sun goes down, u will be fine there
at night ,another story ?
Even myself i dont feel comfy (better with an empty glass bottle that can be used as ? ?) walking by night there , i won't have choice especially summer as 1 hotel is really in West End ??

The council want to change San Antonio's tourist model so they are clamping down on the entertainment. Yet they allow the ladies of the night and the street crime to go unchecked.

There is no way I want to take my family to San An to expose them to any of that.

A few years ago (2016 possibly) due to terrorism in Egypt and Tunisia and fear of terrorism and political unrest in Turkey a lot of families had their holidays moved at last minute, and San An was noticably busier with families espcially at the end towards the bay.

Wasnt great seeing kids playing near Linekers with all the usual 'stuff' happening. Felt like two worlds that should never collide.

They need to massively clamp down on the petty crime if they are serious about being a family or more upmarket resort.

A few years ago (2016 possibly) due to terrorism in Egypt and Tunisia and fear of terrorism and political unrest in Turkey a lot of families had their holidays moved at last minute, and San An was noticably busier with families espcially at the end towards the bay.

Wasnt great seeing kids playing near Linekers with all the usual 'stuff' happening. Felt like two worlds that should never collide.

They need to massively clamp down on the petty crime if they are serious about being a family or more upmarket resort.
Always thought that play area just by Linekars was a weird place to have one. Right next to everyone’s favourite drug buying bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back