San Antonio gets Tough

IMO it will take over 10 years to make san an a nice city again, all this awful shit hotel buildings from the 60ies and 70ies !! :evil: ...and the shit people, but i think it could be a cool place, because the west of the island is the most beautiful side...think there is a future for san an,...

Ibiza-girlie said:
yeah that was what I was referring to, I´d never state anything differently - which is why I don´t think people would feel a great loss if those lager louts stayed clear of "our" territory......

Hi all,
Something that always amazes me is to see how clubbers consider Ibiza "their place", specially when there's lots of people who is going there just to enjoy of the beaches, de food and the weather.

silvia said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
yeah that was what I was referring to, I´d never state anything differently - which is why I don´t think people would feel a great loss if those lager louts stayed clear of "our" territory......

Hi all,
Something that always amazes me is to see how clubbers consider Ibiza "their place", specially when there's lots of people who is going there just to enjoy of the beaches, de food and the weather.

specially people like cardo here...he dont like amnesia closing, because there are spanish people there ...he should be banned from the forum! :evil:

vienna said:
silvia said:
Ibiza-girlie said:

Hi all,

specially people like cardo here...he dont like amnesia closing, because there are spanish people there ...he should be banned from the forum! :evil:

He / She would be suprised to know what most spanish people think about tourists coming here to enjoy our beaches, our food, our weather and our fiesta.

McRackin said:
did you know that the san antonio mayor (josé sala) showed his interest in creating a new paseo marítimo in ses variades - between mambo / rey de copas and coastline cafe / sunsea bar? :rolleyes:

according to the newspapers (thursday 2nd) the president of the consell insular (pere palau) will support making that land buidable and the construction of a new port!! :eek:

McRackin - off to the beach!! :p

beachanim.gif

the idea is not new, thomas lanz , the owner of restaurante el yate (last one in the port), told me that years ago,...I think this will be the end of the so called"sunsetstrip"....Ibiza, you have a "nice" future :(

compare it to the new promenade from botafoc till the new big mole in eivissa.....the sunsetstrip of san an will also look like this,...that will be the end, no "charme" anymore,...thats what i meant, but I hope they will never do it! :evil:

vienna said:
compare it to the new promenade from botafoc till the new big mole in eivissa.....the sunsetstrip of san an will also look like this,...that will be the end, no "charme" anymore,...thats what i meant, but I hope they will never do it! :evil:

thanks for that vienna.

its a shame they've built that new prom by botafach. however it does give provide some nice views when walking along it.

we should to it like the artists of miami beach in the end of the 80ies i think it was,...they tried to pull down the art deco district, and when the caterpillars came they sat down in front of them on the ground,....and today miami beach is one of the nicest beaches of the usa,....FIGHT!

Robo said:
vienna said:

thanks for that vienna.

its a shame they've built that new prom by botafach. however it does give provide some nice views when walking along it.

it must be horrible if you are on the owner of that small little fincas near the prom.....the one have now a parking lot for 100 cars in front of him instead of rocks sun and quietness,....never forget to buy the lot in front of you!! ;)

vienna said:
it must be horrible if you are on the owner of that small little fincas near the prom.....the one have now a parking lot for 100 cars in front of him instead of rocks sun and quietness,....never forget to buy the lot in front of you!! ;)

absolutly!

unfoutunately you see this all the time.

the house on the roundabout with the dc10 advert springs to mind.

Back