Samuel L. Jackson: Honorary Irishman

"He [Souness] has just gone behind my back in front of my face." - Craig Bellamy
"Bolton are literally encamped on the edge of the box." - Lawrie Sanchez
"When you make a mistake, that becomes a mistake." - Terry Venables
"They are the victims of their own downfall. " - David Pleat

"If you can't stand the heat in the dressing room, get out of the kitchin" - Terry Venables
"Despite his white boots, he has pace and aggression" - Kevin Keegan
"Carlton Palmer can trap the ball further than I can kick it" - Ron Atkinson
"When you're 4-0 up you should never lose 7-1" - Laurie McMenemy
"I think this could be our best victory over Germany since the war" - John Motson

"Ardiles strokes the ball like it was part of his anatomy."
Jimmy Magee, RTE WC commentator.

"We didn't underestimate them. They were a lot better than we thought."
Bobby Robson after England nearly lost to Cameroon, WC 1990.

:lol::lol:

I've only just read this thread and it seems that Jonny68 strikes again......my evaluation last time was quite accurate..........he is a cock!!

I reckon Jonny maybe a bit of a loner and has no real friends to argue with (or debate as he would put it) or he just thrives on confrontation from anyone he speaks to whether it be cyberpeople or the real thing.

Get a life son!!!

PS - can I make a suggestion that Jonny68 has his own forum to post his own posts rather than filling up the open chat with crap?

:lol::lol:

I've only just read this thread and it seems that Jonny68 strikes again......my evaluation last time was quite accurate..........he is a cock!!

I reckon Jonny maybe a bit of a loner and has no real friends to argue with (or debate as he would put it) or he just thrives on confrontation from anyone he speaks to whether it be cyberpeople or the real thing.

Get a life son!!!

PS - can I make a suggestion that Jonny68 has his own forum to post his own posts rather than filling up the open chat with crap?

:cry::cry: will you be my friend please

Jonny68 - If you posted interesting stuff or weren't confrontational with your posts I would gladly reply with a friendly statement ;):lol:!

God, when I first got here the pack rounded on me! Have you got a superstar relative too Jonny? They get very jealous of success you see.

I wonder who this really is?!..............an alias from the past has come back, maybe sindy should make a re-apearance :lol: then again I don't think she would like the sort of success Jonny has on the forum.....hence her being buried for good ;)!

you know what? as daft as some of the stuff he posts on here is, and i'll admit i've had my fair share of go's at the boy, this total pack mentality in this thread is pretty unsavoury and is gettin a bit boring....

just wanted to be the cool pacifist type for a change...

you know what? as daft as some of the stuff he posts on here is, and i'll admit i've had my fair share of go's at the boy, this total pack mentality in this thread is pretty unsavoury and is gettin a bit boring....

Nah, I stand by view that Jonny is a construct. Just have to work out who he could be......

I agree. Though you can't say the guy does himself many favours, and I think most of us are only playing about. I'm sure he's thick skinned enough to realise too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back