Samuel L. Jackson: Honorary Irishman

i know!! we know!! that's the joke!!

where's your comedy timing gone buckers??? oh yeah, you never........;):lol:

Fear of a re-ignition of the Spotlight Wars over-rode my comedy genius for a mo:lol:

Anyway, have we worked out who Jonny really is yet?:lol:

Sindy the Doll is plastic you dolt, not the person you attacked!

I read it wrong at the time Louise Sweeney ;)..........it had been a long day and the not knowing who Jonny really is put my head all over the place :lol:, I didn't get a wink of sleep last night thinking about it!

Actually, here is a true story about good old Bobby Robson...

A friend of mine is an avid 'tractor boy' (Ipswich fan) which as well know Bobby use to manage in their heyday.

Anyway, Bobby's autobiography was fresh out and he was doing a book signing at a shop which my mate went along too.

So he is in the fairly long que waiting to get his newly purchased copy of "Bobby Robson: Farewell but not goodbye" and when he gets to the front he has a bit of banter with Bobby about all things Ipswich and then says:

"I bet you have signed a fair few of these today eh?"

Bobby replies "hundreds mate hundreds"

It was not until my mate got home to open up and begin reading Bobby's life story that he saw what Bobby had written on the inside of his new book...

"Bobby hundreds" :D :lol:

(And I have seen the book!)

Actually, here is a true story about good old Bobby Robson...

A friend of mine is an avid 'tractor boy' (Ipswich fan) which as well know Bobby use to manage in their heyday.

Anyway, Bobby's autobiography was fresh out and he was doing a book signing at a shop which my mate went along too.

So he is in the fairly long que waiting to get his newly purchased copy of "Bobby Robson: Farewell but not goodbye" and when he gets to the front he has a bit of banter with Bobby about all things Ipswich and then says:

"I bet you have signed a fair few of these today eh?"

Bobby replies "hundreds mate hundreds"

It was not until my mate got home to open up and begin reading Bobby's life story that he saw what Bobby had written on the inside of his new book...

"Bobby hundreds" :D :lol:

(And I have seen the book!)

:lol::lol:

Bobby is great - when he was Manager at NUFC we used to use St James as our preferred conference space, and as such Bobby would pop down for a bit of a chat and a few free drinks with us at the end of our event.....

One day we had Jenny Pitman as our guest speaker - and Bobby comes down to mingle for a bit as we expected, so bearing in mind he is notorious for calling people by any random name that just comes into his head or some connotation of their real name.....

He spent about 45 mins talking to Penny Jitman and no one had the heart to correct him.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's Ace.........

What do ya mean by that???:confused:

strange post for a first Spotlight post

she's referring to Kate Thornton's faux pas with Samuel L Jackson, very first post in this thread, and i think we are meant to be the ibiza loving contingent.

why, do you know her like?

strange post for a first Spotlight post

she's referring to Kate Thornton's faux pas with Samuel L Jackson, very first post in this thread, and i think we are meant to be the ibiza loving contingent.

why, do you know her like?

Cheak this out for an even stranger second post lol.....So was it meant in a good way or a bad way ?? lol :confused:

Indeed, and up at 8.05 am to make it!

If it is Kate, can I have my boxer shorts back?

And for a third.... I had to be at work at 7.30 so to me 8.05 on a saturday morning is like 11.00 2 the rest of you lol.........
:S In which post did you leave your boxer shorts? lol.

Back