sad news: david guetta ...

good morning naked :)

ps:
what time is it in melbourne right now ?

Naked do you live by the old saying "it's better to be a jack of all trades than a king of one"???

..... Coz hate to break it to you.... thats the wrong way round..

I don't expect you to understand though

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW so defensive.

do I sense insecurity?

Either you've done the **** gigs like I have, or you haven't. If you have, then shut the **** up cos your not any more elite than me if you have the same experience, and if you haven't, then shut the **** up because it means I have experience in those fields and know more about it than you.

I don't say it over again, you ask it over again. I'm only an attention whore in your eyes because I get the attention that you wish you had and I don't even have to ask for it.

And for your information, Dj's now go to clubs and ask for gigs. Or is it just me they come to? Does that mean I'm doing something right?

I don't want to be the guy whose an asshole to you over the net, but really, don't tell me who the **** I am and try and act like its nothing then have a cry because "Oh I know nothing about you" when, you know nothing about me either.

discoplayer is an established and highly talented DJ who has played gigs all over the world, worthy of everyone's respect.

YOU on the other hand are a massively aggravating twerp with a significant number of unresolved issues. A total nobody, a troll who isn't even funny, a total cancer on the internet.

so my advice to you is this

get off your computer
get a life
get some taste
get some friends
and
get the fuk out of my sight.

I understand but, there's theory and there's practice. If I didn't practice what I preach I wouldn't be sitting here defending what I do out pride. Instead I'd be sitting on the other side of the fence bagging anyone whose different to myself.

If you're a carpenter, and all you can do is fit doors, but can't build a house. Who will hire you for the job? Only another builder who knows how to build the house, but can't be ****ed hanging the doors himself. He'll know how to put up the frames, the walls. The foundations, the trusses AND the doors. But, if the other builder can only hang a door, he should really shut up about the builders craftmenship if all he can do is hang the doors.
With out him doing the rest, whose doors are you gonna hang?

Experience has to come from somewhere. The way I see it. A birthday is for my peers. Therefore I get to use that as practice, infront of my peers. Besides, even they say every gig they go to is **** now days. The clubs are boring because every Dj is a 1 trick pony and guess what, they all only know the same trick.

If doing what I do gets me somewhere, great. If not, then at least I get to play to my peers. It may not be at the coolest clubs in town. My name might not be in lights, but atleast I know that they're leaving those parties and they're remembering them. Its not just another event for them. Not just another Friday night. I know, that what I do, nobody else does quite the same. I'm in no way perfect. I know I have my flaws, but my strengths in this field far outweigh them. So much so that I can come to the internet, be as big a **** head as I am and know that from somewhere, another gig will come because I have the goods to back it.

Basically, this 'club scene' thats out now is **** to me. I don't want any part in it so I don't care if the Disco crew think I'm ****. All I care is that I'm throwing parties the way I like them. That means good music, good lights, a good show and most importantly, good people. If it's clubbing, well woopty ****ing doo. If it's not then, really, who the **** cares about some piss ass little ****ing mobile Dj on the internet who is allegedly desperate to let the world know how great he is? I mean really. The only thing worse than being NakedAge, would have to be being one of the dickheads on the internet who are stupid enough to drop him to their level.

MWAH!!! Love yas :D

discoplayer is an established and highly talented DJ who has played gigs all over the world, worthy of everyone's respect.

YOU on the other hand are a massively aggravating twerp with a significant number of unresolved issues. A total nobody, a troll who isn't even funny, a total cancer on the internet.

so my advice to you is this

get off your computer
get a life
get some taste
get some friends
and
get the fuk out of my sight.

Who is disco then?

Anyone can say they've played over the world. For all I know she probably did mobile gigs in another country. Point is I don't care.

My advice to you is get the **** over me dick brain because you're just proving your own patheticness worse than mine.

Naked Age reminds me of Ray Von from Phoenix Nights:

images

hahahahaha ****. .. No matter how heated a arguement gets, as soon as you throw a mullet in there you can't keep a straight face :D

have you ever tried argueing with someone who has a mullet hair style? Its impossible, its too hard to not laugh.

olly, dont even bother (but thanks 8))
im assuming it was dropped on its head @ birth......

I know, that what I do, nobody else does quite the same.

you are frikking delusional dood....!!!
most of the people on this forum are DJs or purveyors of quality music so what makes you think that what you do is SO unique??? apart from ripping out 'cotton eye joe' in your sets!?

you lose @ the internet........

You know what I think?

I think you just want to make this into a biggest dick contest over Djing cos you need to validate yourself.

If your so big time, and I'm so small time, then why take a shot at me? Theres a word for taking a shot at the little guy, its called bullying.

You could be Tiesto for all I care, I'm still going to sit here and defend what I do because who the **** are you to think you know whta I'm about when you have no idea?

You don't know where I go, you don't know what I see, you don't know who I listen to.
You don't know how I form my interpretations of whats available and you sure as **** don't know how I try to improve on them.

Your right, there is alot of Djs out there, so hows what I do different? For starters, if it wasn't different you wouldn't be so against it because you'd be comfortable with it.

If I play Cotton Eye Joe and you don't, and all the other Djs don't and start having a cry because it's ****ing, Cotton Eye Joe, well, isn't that allready different?
Thats why we're not in the same circle. Not because of the music I play compared to the music you play, but for the reasoning behind playing it.

Its ONLY the Dj's who sook up. Oh, and the people who are up the assholes of the Dj's because they want to feel special. Dj's aren't cool. They never were. They sook up because in this big ****ing cool world of disposable music, a mobile Dj can step up to a night club or festival console and still make people dance like nobody is watching to music they think they are too cool to play.. And thats what ****s them, that its the 'gay' music that they DON'T play, that gets a better response than the **** thats surposed to be soooooooo cool and elite.

No wonder Melbourne is a pissed off, violent town now. They've been void of decent music for atleast the last 4 ****ing years because they've had every tom dick and harry Dj who thinks their a superstar force feed them their bland, clicky clicky trash that is the same as what everyone else is playing. Or, on the opposite side, their predictable electro crap that is just a ****ing let down. They have nothing to lookforward to musically.

Its why I say, a good Dj can take a **** song and play it in a way that makes it sound good. .. Even if Cotton Eye Joe and Abba and ****ing Village people are all **** songs, it takes talent to play them in a way thats good, maybe thats what I do thats different? Whilst everyone else just sits there and says "if it's crap its crap" instead of trying to improve on it so that the one person in the audience who DOES like that song can hear it and enjoy it and have their night made, and at the same time have everyone else listen to it and say "hey I usually hate this song but this is actually allright".

No wonder Melbourne is a pissed off, violent town now. They've been void of decent music for atleast the last 4 ****ing years because they've had every tom dick and harry Dj who thinks their a superstar force feed them their bland, clicky clicky trash that is the same as what everyone else is playing. Or, on the opposite side, their predictable electro crap that is just a ****ing let down. They have nothing to lookforward to musically.

YOU CAN KNOCK ME DOOD BUT DONT FRIKKING KNOCK MELBOURNE'S SCENE BECAUSE YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A ****ING TOOL THAT DOESNT KNOW WHERE TO GO TO HEAR DECENT MUSIC...... WE HAVE A HUGE RANGE OF DECENT NIGHTS & CLUBS HERE THAT PROVIDE MUSIC RANGING FROM SOUL/FUNK/BREAKS/PROGRESSIVE TRANCE ETC..... SO SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT ALL THE BULL**** CRAP THAT EVERYONE IS PLAYING MINIMAL & ELECTRO!!!

YOU'RE SERIOUSLY ****ED.....!:spank:

YOU CAN KNOCK ME DOOD BUT DONT FRIKKING KNOCK MELBOURNE'S SCENE BECAUSE YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A ****ING TOOL THAT DOESNT KNOW WHERE TO GO TO HEAR DECENT MUSIC...... WE HAVE A HUGE RANGE OF DECENT NIGHTS & CLUBS HERE THAT PROVIDE MUSIC RANGING FROM SOUL/FUNK/BREAKS/PROGRESSIVE TRANCE ETC..... SO SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT ALL THE BULL**** CRAP THAT EVERYONE IS PLAYING MINIMAL & ELECTRO!!!

YOU'RE SERIOUSLY ****ED.....!:spank:

hahahaha I love it when you get upset :D

How about this, I'd rather knock melbourne's scene than knock you, because I don't know you and as you said, who am I to pass judgement?

People have different tastes in music, u r right.

Look, Melbourne I think, through no fault of its own has become stale. I personally blame the people who DON'T go clubbing for the demise. People like, John ****ing Brumby. But heres the problem, you are right we have the variety but not the QUALITY. Its not about, bigger is better, or about less is more. Its not about going out to cut loose after a **** week at work, its about going out to put photos on face book and keeping up appearances. Its not 3 clubs in 1 night because you have 3 Djs you really love playing at 3 different times and theyre all walking distance from eachother, its about seeing 3 of your mates play at 3 different places because you promised them all you'd go to see them because they need the numbers on their guest list otherwise they wont be asked next week, and you'll tell them they're better than Tiesto but behind their backs you think at best they're no more better than the average. (You being, general, not you personally.)

Theres parties, and theres clubs. People don't party at clubs anymore I don't think because, its just too hard to. Theres just too many rules now. Health and Safety and **** like that. Too much red tape. Too much politics and not enough common sense. Not enough responsibility. Trying to compete is just, ridiculous because your only going to end up at best as what you fought so hard to defeat.

Your right. I dont know where to go for decent music, but thats because of my own standards. I just want my thing. Thats all. I dont want your thing, as good as it may be, its just not for me. Im not into it anymore. Im into my thing which is a private thing and thats it. Im into my thing because I couldn't find anything of intrigue in your thing, so I entertainmyself. What else do you want me to say?

Do you want me to sit here and say "wow melbournes fabulous, the clubs are all so different from eachother and so fairly priced. We can stay out all night freely and do what ever we like with out a worry in the world" .. Sorry I can't. Years ago yeah, and Im sorry to be a "back in the old days" kind of guy. But I guess Im just that kind of loser but, I ams what I ams :)

Besides, if I didn't love Melbourne so much I wouldn't be doing what I can to try and improve it. All Im trying to do is create something interesting. Its not about Melbournes CLUB scene for me. Its just about MELBOURNE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever considered how repetitive strain injury caused by typing endless amounts of crud could effect your glittering DJ'ing career Naked?

yeah but then I think about the retards who simply don't understand what Im saying no matter how much I dumb it down and then thank God that my Dj career doesn't revolve around them :D

Theres people, and theres Djs'. The difference is obvious. People OBVIOUSLY have a right to an opinion, and Djs obviously don't... **** that. Makes it 1000 times harder but hey, what ever doesn't kill me only makes me stronger and I'm not dead yet :D

lol what? Its true! Its why I have to repeat the same argument 7 trillion times. Its like trying to explain which hole a dick goes in to a ****ing ken doll.

Back