sad news: david guetta ...

It must be credited as such? Wasn't his last one a Coldplay ripoff? Or is that half his skill, to make something similar enought to ring a bell yet escape any royalty responsibilities?

I think youve hit the nail on the head there.

I had the terrible misfortune of being dragged to pacha beginning of july, where he played this abomination twice, and 'love is gone' 3 times :eek: :spank:

Apart from 'just a little more love' the rest has just been mainstreem commercial gash.

Cant beleive hes playing WLS closing :spank:

Last edited by a moderator:
omg - the end of the world has finally come !

... guess whose face is on the title of the latest pacha mag (august 09) ?!
2e1rat5.gif

"...
FMIF ...
... anybody who wants to say something negative about the night
has got their head up their arse ... :lol:
..."
(danny whittle/pacha)

"...
David Guetta announces new single 'Sexy Chick'

When David Guetta and Akon appeared on the bill at this year's Radio 1 One
Big Weekend in Swindon, it was doubtful that anyone could have predicted
that the pair would end up in a recording studio almost immediately.

But it turns out that's exactly what happened, and the result is 'Sexy Chick' -
taken from Guetta's forthcoming album 'One Touch'.
It's a familiar tale though for Guetta, with contributions to the album also coming from
Will.i.am, Kelly Rowland, Black Eyed Peas, Estelle, Ne Yo and Chris Willis.

The album is due for release in the UK on 24 August,
followed by the 'Sexy Chick' single on 14 September.
..."
(emi)

ps:
some days ago was a casting in pacha´s el hotel -
they were looking for "sexy bitches" for guetta´s "sexy bitch" -
video to be made this week in ibiza ...

omg - that video is even worse than expected :lol: -
100% good old pure cheesiest trash:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b6suWWZUjE

And so.. Who here can do better and have their work reach a wider audience and have a better response from it?

in fairness, guetta is a bit of an easy wicket and just the tip of the iceberg

calvin harris - oh dear
those swedes - oh dear oh dear
the new basement jaxx - oh dear oh dear oh dear

Heard Akon and Guetta track for the first time yesterday. In the words of Daffy Duck "Its dithpicable" even for a pop song it's absolutely horrible.. I am not a snob I liked the Kelly Rowland track, it was the only one of Guetta's I liked. It was cheesey but unlike his other tunes which are quite boring and ugly, it was uplifting and happy. This Akon thing...
what does he say.."I'm looking for the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful" OMG get a grip you punk just say it :lol:

You know what. I actually thought I'd hate the song until I saw a gay guy go nuts to it.
(Along with all the girls at the party.) Take it how ever you want, but, not every commercial song is bad. Its not as good as anything the Venga Boys ever did, but ... Dammmmn Girlll ;)

You know what. I actually thought I'd hate the song until I saw a gay guy go nuts to it.
(Along with all the girls at the party.) Take it how ever you want, but, not every commercial song is bad. Its not as good as anything the Venga Boys ever did, but ... Dammmmn Girlll ;)

Lol your not one of those people who likes things just because a gay person likes it? Have you got a token gay as a best friend as well? Because your oh so accepting of the gays.. people like you represent everything I despise.. you take a piece of every minority into your life as though to embrace it out of kindness.. don't tell me ... your part of the PC brigade aren't you lol tw*t head :lol::lol::lol:

No hauskitten I'm not one of those people. I'm just not homophobic either and this person happened to be gay, openly and so I used it as a word to describe this specific individual as it was a defining characteristic of his personality. Thats all.

I like songs that have a good response. .. From a professional aspect. How ever I like songs that have decent samples from a PERSONAL aspect. But equally, if the sound of now is to use a poor quality of sample, I think it takes talent to manipulate that standard and to take a poor quality cliche and make it sound good.

The quality in this particular song isn't in the quality of its samples or loops, but more so in its structure.

If your going to be politically incorrect, at least know WHY you are being politically incorrect. Don't just be it so you can bag minorities and act like everyone who gives a **** about them is a douche bag and then come online and give them **** for following a fad when from the sounds of it your doing the same thing but just from the opposite angle of the arguement.

Your speed in passing judgement on those who are different to you or whom you simply are too stupid to understand (no matter how much they dumb it down for you.) is a testiment to your position in this world. Don't worry. If you scream the wrong answer long enough I'm sure some Nazi somewhere will give you a cuddle so you can all feel secure in your political incorrectness again.

Sigh. Buddy, people like you, ban me from forums like this because of MY poltical incorrectness, so, in my eyes your just everything you despise anyway. Because you wake up every morning knowing that, I'm sure it must give you alot of comfort to come on here and pass judgment on others who, in reality, aren't everything you're opposed to but by the sounds of it, are everything you wish you were.

Back