sad news: david guetta ...

No hauskitten I'm not one of those people. I'm just not homophobic either and this person happened to be gay, openly and so I used it as a word to describe this specific individual as it was a defining characteristic of his personality. Thats all.

I like songs that have a good response. .. From a professional aspect. How ever I like songs that have decent samples from a PERSONAL aspect. But equally, if the sound of now is to use a poor quality of sample, I think it takes talent to manipulate that standard and to take a poor quality cliche and make it sound good.

The quality in this particular song isn't in the quality of its samples or loops, but more so in its structure.

If your going to be politically incorrect, at least know WHY you are being politically incorrect. Don't just be it so you can bag minorities and act like everyone who gives a **** about them is a douche bag and then come online and give them **** for following a fad when from the sounds of it your doing the same thing but just from the opposite angle of the arguement.

Your speed in passing judgement on those who are different to you or whom you simply are too stupid to understand (no matter how much they dumb it down for you.) is a testiment to your position in this world. Don't worry. If you scream the wrong answer long enough I'm sure some Nazi somewhere will give you a cuddle so you can all feel secure in your political incorrectness again.

Sigh. Buddy, people like you, ban me from forums like this because of MY poltical incorrectness, so, in my eyes your just everything you despise anyway. Because you wake up every morning knowing that, I'm sure it must give you alot of comfort to come on here and pass judgment on others who, in reality, aren't everything you're opposed to but by the sounds of it, are everything you wish you were.

kit-kat.jpg

When i see those posters around Ibiza with his Mrs I get an overwelming urge to stick hot pins in his eyes!!

That song is terrible.

Anyone know if Judge Jules is planning to reform High Gate????? :lol:

I don't know what you're all sooking about. Alot of the stuff you guys would consider as soo, 'good', could also be viewed as equally bad by people who aren't into the music you like.

It's a question of personal taste, that's all.

Don't slam someone just because you're not the target audience of their music.

I don't know what you're all sooking about. Alot of the stuff you guys would consider as soo, 'good', could also be viewed as equally bad by people who aren't into the music you like.

amen :lol:

ps:
why did you stop the swearing - lame :lol:

amen :lol:

ps:
why did you stop the swearing - lame :lol:

In reality I'm a very polite guy to people I don't know. This is because I give them the respect they deserve via the benefit of the doubt. Ie: They deserve my courtesy and respect until they prove that they don't deserve it. Then and only then do I start treating them like a stain on the toilet paper of my soul.

Anyways, basically what happend was for a brief momment, I had like, a brain fart and forget I was writing to a bunch of bitches and for a second thought "Hang on, who the **** are these people I'm surposed to be interacting with again?"

But now its like "OHHHH Thats right, it's those ****ing sad ass bitch ****s off that ****ing Ibiza forum who all think they're ****ing ubber cool and **** but are more pathetic than a priests sex life" :D

No I'm kidding. Your allright man your allright. (but only you.. The rest can suck my hairy nipples):D

Don't know where the F*** you come from but where I come from I must savour the last bit of democracy I have so if I want to slag off David Guetta I will :twisted:

I dont care if you slag him off, or even how, its more a question of why.

Its very easy to say negative things over the internet about people who you may never meet. Especially if their acheivments are greater than your own. Not to say that they are, because for all I know you could secretly be Hilary Clinton, but, really, you lot crap on about everything and everyone who isn't exactly like you as if they are scum of the Earth.

A life coach would say 'your bellow the line'

I dont care if you slag him off, or even how, its more a question of why.

Its very easy to say negative things over the internet about people who you may never meet. Especially if their acheivments are greater than your own. Not to say that they are, because for all I know you could secretly be Hilary Clinton, but, really, you lot crap on about everything and everyone who isn't exactly like you as if they are scum of the Earth.

A life coach would say 'your bellow the line'

Naked I seriously think you need to get a grip... Calling someone a s*** DJ, thinking their music is crap etc does not constitute wanting the man dead or hating him..

(you actually said you hated Richie Hawtin in another thread)... you are below the line Naked, really low man :lol::lol:

lol, your right.

All I'm saying is, WHY do you think David Guetta is ****? Like, to me, alot of his music IS ****. Some is ok. But, I think even his worst stuff is better than Richie Hawtins BEST stuff.

The difference is tho, I think Richie Hawtin, in regards to the general posted tastes here, is more in toe of the general consensus here. There for, I think its a bit more intelligent to talk about his faults and favours here than David Guetta, because, lets face it, alot of the people who post here think of themselves as some what, eclectic, underground, non comformist, not mainstream and contemporary, which is where Richie Hawtins music lies, so in that context, its not ok to judge Richie's character on his music, but I think it's ok to judge his music for what it is in its context, but the same goes for David Guetta. But David Guetta is clearly a commercial artist. So it's a bit like argueing that Marrilyn Manson is **** to a bunch of home-boy gangsters. Take this to say, maybe a Ministry of Sound board, where (I assume) alot of the posters would be more into the, trashy electro, fluro, kinda of, dance musics version of Emo scene, then they would probably argue about how GOOD David Guetta is and how **** Richie Hawtin is.

If you clearly define yourself, and, a musical artist clearly defines themself, and the two definitions don't define eachother, then how can you view someone elses judgement as credible? If someone INTO that style of music said "hey his ****, his music isn't to the standard of that scene, it lacks this lacks that and for what it is is bad", then yeah. But if someone outside simply states they don't like it because it's not their thing, then you can't really judge it as BAD simply because it's not YOUR thing because clearly its somebody elses.

("your" being generally speaking, sorry I don't mean to make you think I'm taking a shot)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, your right.

All I'm saying is, WHY do you think David Guetta is ****? Like, to me, alot of his music IS ****. Some is ok. But, I think even his worst stuff is better than Richie Hawtins BEST stuff.

The difference is tho, I think Richie Hawtin, in regards to the general posted tastes here, is more in toe of the general consensus here. There for, I think its a bit more intelligent to talk about his faults and favours here than David Guetta, because, lets face it, alot of the people who post here think of themselves as some what, eclectic, underground, non comformist, not mainstream and contemporary, which is where Richie Hawtins music lies, so in that context, its not ok to judge Richie's character on his music, but I think it's ok to judge his music for what it is in its context, but the same goes for David Guetta. But David Guetta is clearly a commercial artist. So it's a bit like argueing that Marrilyn Manson is **** to a bunch of home-boy gangsters. Take this to say, maybe a Ministry of Sound board, where (I assume) alot of the posters would be more into the, trashy electro, fluro, kinda of, dance musics version of Emo scene, then they would probably argue about how GOOD David Guetta is and how **** Richie Hawtin is.

If you clearly define yourself, and, a musical artist clearly defines themself, and the two definitions don't define eachother, then how can you view someone elses judgement as credible? If someone INTO that style of music said "hey his ****, his music isn't to the standard of that scene, it lacks this lacks that and for what it is is bad", then yeah. But if someone outside simply states they don't like it because it's not their thing, then you can't really judge it as BAD simply because it's not YOUR thing because clearly its somebody elses.

("your" being generally speaking, sorry I don't mean to make you think I'm taking a shot)

it's a public forum where a lot of people are passionate about dance culture and have paid mega-bucks to experience these people's music on holiday. Therefore, they will reserve the right to criticise DJs who they consider crap. Just as you would if you ever went on holiday (who knows - it might happen) and actually listened to some music for a change rather than just writing regurgitated crap about it.

Yes - can safely say I was horrified when I walked onto the Space terrace a few years ago and heard that "now that the love is goooone" track with loads of San An types singing along. :eek: :lol:

it's a public forum where a lot of people are passionate about dance culture and have paid mega-bucks to experience these people's music on holiday. Therefore, they will reserve the right to criticise DJs who they consider crap. Just as you would if you ever went on holiday (who knows - it might happen) and actually listened to some music for a change rather than just writing regurgitated crap about it.

Awwwww are you upset because you pay so much money to listen to music so bad you need drugs to enjoy it, whilst I can enjoy everything I play right here, for next to no charge and not need brain stimulants to enjoy it? Come on man. Everyone can say what they want, all I'm saying is tell us what makes you say that. Tell us why you don't like the songs. What elements appeal and disappeal to you musically. If you're just going to say "Its main stream chav bull****" then, your just a ****ing retard for paying that money to go overseas to see him if you allready know you don't like mainstream music. You can't blame him for being good at something thats appreciated by a subculture that your a nazi towards.

It's like hating a soccer star because he changes his game and plays rugby. He might be good at both, you might hate rugby, but the people who hate soccer will love him when he plays rugby and the ones who hate rugby will always say he was a better athlete when he played soccer.

Back