sad news: david guetta ...

What is the point of al these posts Naked? Because you've actually managed to make me think all people that like David Guetta are absolute w*******... I will now look down my nose at them all, they ARE beneath me, in particular YOU who I am far superior to in ALL ways 8)

Prove it 8)

hahaha ummmmmmm .. have you ever seen my man boobs? ;)

Me and my man tits, pwah, put me in a dress and I'd put you to shame :D

hahaha ummmmmmm .. have you ever seen my man boobs? ;)
Me and my man tits, pwah, put me in a dress and I'd put you to shame :D

12cw5.jpg

:rolleyes: :twisted:

hahahahahaha!!!!! :D hahahaha!!! thats ****en!!! You couldn't get closer to the truth!! LOL!!! thats made my night. LOL!!!:lol:

hehe thats ok. Im not into the whole pretty boy thing. ... I know my limits :D

Besides, for a fugmo I do a bit better than allright. ;)

See, I think in my head I kinda envisage Hauskitten to be what I like to call a Monet. Good from far, but, far from good ;)

Any chance of a more witty comeback or sharper putdown?? I do need inspiration if you want to embark on a war of words... (right now I feel like the 6th former picking on the the brittle boned first former) otherwise I feel that this case is closed 8)

Now now, if I was to bring out my wittiest remarks we'd end up at a high school reunion together with you in tears at my success and me in hysterics at your mustache. :D

Now now, if I was to bring out my wittiest remarks we'd end up at a high school reunion together with you in tears at my success and me in hysterics at your mustache. :D

I've yet to see proof of your wit and your wasting my time... you could actually bore the hairs out of my pores which in turn would make you correct, I do now have a moustache.

I am still much prettier, cleverer, funnier and more popular than you though

Back