Rip

Same people helping the kangaroos in Australia will be Bitchin about the price of Roo burgers at Glastonbury in 6 months.... You just can't win..

Australia is a fairly rich country & what we're seeing there is being exacerbated by the government's (and by extension the people who voted for that govt) attitude to fossil fuels. & fund-raising for Australia has been all over Facebook. I'd argue that climate change has become a bigger issue now that white people and cuddly animals are suffering..
1580147348336.png

Australia is a fairly rich country & what we're seeing there is being exacerbated by the government's (and by extension the people who voted for that govt) attitude to fossil fuels. & fund-raising for Australia has been all over Facebook. I'd argue that climate change has become a bigger issue now that white people and cuddly animals are suffering..
So we should just turn a blind eye to it then? Not like they were in the commonwealth or share our values. Lets not help the ones whose homes have been burnt, animals that have been burnt to a crisp. And all the deaths that go with it?

Typical leftie w***ker response only happy to help when it suits your own agenda of being sooo PC and liberal

Much rather the foreign aid go to Oz instead of bent politicians and wank countries that don't really need it or skim the funding off the top

So we should just turn a blind eye to it then? Not like they were in the commonwealth or share our values. Lets not help the ones whose homes have been burnt, animals that have been burnt to a crisp. And all the deaths that go with it?

Typical leftie w***ker response only happy to help when it suits your own agenda of being sooo PC and liberal

Up to you if you want to donate. As a said, Australia is a rich country and should be able to find the money to help those affected. What I'm doing is working out how I can fly less, eat less meat, etc, so hopefully we can put a cap on how often these things happen. Bunging a few quid to a koala charity, while not considering your own lifestyle, seems a bit pointless.

Up to you if you want to donate. As a said, Australia is a rich country and should be able to find the money to help those affected. What I'm doing is working out how I can fly less, eat less meat, etc, so hopefully we can put a cap on how often these things happen. Bunging a few quid to a koala charity, while not considering your own lifestyle, seems a bit pointless.
What about all the money we donate to Pakistan and India? They don't need it either

My money went to help the firefighters tackling the fires. But yes, I suppose that does compare to eating grass and leaves instead of a meat 5 times a week as to why people shouldn't help :rolleyes:

Trying to find something that might work on your level, so perhaps watching this would be a good start - just to sent the scene. Ignore the stuff about aliens and time travelling, that's just a story, but the backdrop is based on actual events:

Just a warning though, before your blood boils, the Doctor is currently a woman

Trying to find something that might work on your level, so perhaps watching this would be a good start - just to sent the scene. Ignore the stuff about aliens and time travelling, that's just a story, but the backdrop is based on actual events:

Another one that talks shit, rather be on my level than yours. . . What you gonna send next a link to star wars?

https://www.thehindu.com/business/E...-over-12-trillion-dollars/article29760734.ece

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/pakistan-tops-foreign-aid-as-bill-hits-14bn-0jmbn38c7

Plenty of money there to sort out there own shit. No need for anymore

Point is, that money isn't being spent on the people who need it most - remind you of anywhere? ?

And whilst we're on the subject, I recall Stars Wars having a pretty virtuous message, so maybe it is worth sticking it on and see if we can melt that stone cold xenophobic heart of yours ;)

Point is, that money isn't being spent on the people who need it most - remind you of anywhere? ?
The money is being spent. Who the Indian goverment distribute it to is their problem not ours. Atleast with the bushfires loads of different charitys you can give money to. Which I had to get my Aussie mate to send me a link to as there was hardly any news on donations here. And atleast it gets sent to the right people not the politicians back pocket

Not even comparable

I think you should do some more research, as you seem to be confusing a few different things, such as reparation and charity. But, it would still benefit you to scratch up on some basic history

I think you should do some more research, as you seem to be confusing a few different things, such as reparation and charity. But, it would still benefit you to scratch up on some basic history
You keep sending £5 for Abduls water, let the real disasters carry on without anyhelp

All about morals after all you lefties :rolleyes:

Even worse...

I'm just glad I gave up watching when I was 10.

Back