Restaurant Reviews 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you want a superb and romantic meal go either to sa capella or to can berri vell. both restaurants are outside san an, sa capella is very close while can beri vell is in san augustin (but we're talking 10min taxi if not less). you need a reservation for both places. both of them are absolutely great.

if you want a superb and romantic meal go either to sa capella or to can berri vell. both restaurants are outside san an, sa capella is very close while can beri vell is in san augustin (but we're talking 10min taxi if not less). you need a reservation for both places. both of them are absolutely great.

Thanks Stivi. I'll have a look into these now :)

Yes, did so last week. It indeed is not cheap, but not quite in the range of Cavalli, Cipriani or Lio and I'd personally prefer to go to Kyupiddo any day of the week compared to the before mentioned restaurants. The atmosphere and the view is absolutely breathtaking.
Appetisers go for around Euro 15 - 30 (unless you fancy Beluga), main dishes around 25 - 45. So the whole dinner experience will set you back around Euro 100 p.P. depending on the alcohol you're going with.
Here's the menu: http://www.bforibiza.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Kyupiddo_menu.pdf
I liked the food very much, but some of the food will need a bit of an acquired taste like the sea urchin.

BTW, they have a golf cart shuttle service if your high heels don't allow you to wander up D'alt Villa.

So, I definitely will go again. The set-up is perfect for a candle light dinner; the candles being all the lights of Ibiza

read it just opened in june 2014 -
what was there the years b4 ?

does it belong to canoningo or is it rented out ?

Would agree with Stivi on this.

On another note: Has anybody visited Ama Lur recently and could give a recommendation on the restaurant??

Sushi mambo is on the sunset strip near Savannah.

Friends of ours have been there and said it was pretty good. And one of them owns a Sushi restaurant!

Im also looking for a romantic restaurant to take my good lady, views would be nice and atmosphere, no celeb places please.

Went 2 times to s'ametller in ibz town...last year and this
Located near kfc but no view outside

U can choose btw 2menus 24€ and 36€
Menú on the door
3hours for a dinner but I like it soooo much!!!!
Go there early (open 8pm) better if u reserve a table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back