Restaurant Reviews 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blonde in Dalt Vila is probably my new favourite restaurant in Ibiza. It's where Angelo's restaurant used to be, near Angelo's bar and a few of the other gay bars.

The Head Chef and staff are extremely passionate about the place and we had some of the best food we've eaten in Ibiza, with lots of exciting local produce in a tapas style (the Santa Getrudis potatoes were incredible) including lots of vegetarian options which is impressive for Ibiza!

The views across Dalt Via are stunning and we thought it was pretty reasonably priced, given the area and setting.

https://www.facebook.com/blondeibiza

Blonde in Dalt Vila is probably my new favourite restaurant in Ibiza. It's where Angelo's restaurant used to be, near Angelo's bar and a few of the other gay bars.

The Head Chef and staff are extremely passionate about the place and we had some of the best food we've eaten in Ibiza, with lots of exciting local produce in a tapas style (the Santa Getrudis potatoes were incredible) including lots of vegetarian options which is impressive for Ibiza!

The views across Dalt Via are stunning and we thought it was pretty reasonably priced, given the area and setting.

https://www.facebook.com/blondeibiza
I had a look at the menu on facebook, but couldn't see that much veggie stuff. will check it out nevertheless.

Anyone else able to recommend veggie or veggie friendly places?

I had a look at the menu on facebook, but couldn't see that much veggie stuff. will check it out nevertheless.

Anyone else able to recommend veggie or veggie friendly places?

Hi, my fiance is vegetarian and he was impressed with the number of veggie dishes (for Spain!). From memory, he had the following: Santa Gertrudis patatas bravas (so good!), dips including a lovely beetroot dip, a cheese and mushroom tortilla and a blue cheese risotto. There was also a few other veggie options and they were very happy to tailor dishes to make them vegetarian, where possible.

We also usually go to La Torreta in Dalt Vila when in Ibiza, but the veggie main course is always pasta (although very tasty!).

Hi, my fiance is vegetarian and he was impressed with the number of veggie dishes (for Spain!). From memory, he had the following: Santa Gertrudis patatas bravas (so good!), dips including a lovely beetroot dip, a cheese and mushroom tortilla and a blue cheese risotto. There was also a few other veggie options and they were very happy to tailor dishes to make them vegetarian, where possible.

We also usually go to La Torreta in Dalt Vila when in Ibiza, but the veggie main course is always pasta (although very tasty!).
thanks Clara. Will definitely check it out!

Big highlights for me this year were La Noria @ Cala Boix (the Paella and baked San Pedro fish especially. A cliff top classic with fantastic service and breathtaking views across the bay), Cas Pages on the road from St Eularia to San Carlos (A carnivore's paradise in a charming and sprawling finca. The house Hierbas is superb. No reservations so get there early-ish as it fills up v quickly), Es Pins on the San Juan road just at the Sant Lorenc turn off (incredible value and proper, local, traditional fayre. Amazing.) and Casa Piedra just at the turn off for Cala Llonga (Overlooking a lemon grove and quite reasonable prices considering the quality of the menu).

Tapas at la bodega in ibiza town last night went down a treat! Nice little place, attentive staff and the food was delicious…all pretty reasonable too

Blonde in ibiza town was amazing hard to find but worth loved the fish shack tapas in San an la bodega talamanca and the one in town the food was the highlight of mine and my Mrs 1st trip loved all those restaurants and I wouldn't have know about them if it wasn't here so I thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back