Religion....

532335_250924835002099_213672622060654_562941_266120749_n.jpg

No offence intended ;):lol:

Funny this topic should resurface. I'm currently reading Christopher Hitchens - God Is Not Great. A good read, very solidly argued overall. A bit more extreme than my own view and some of the examples he gives need to be elaborated and concluded better. Overall it has succeeded in making me more anti-religion. Might review it in more depth when I've finished reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
PARIS !
11 shot

this illest shit goatf***erreligion @ work again !

I genuinely find it staggering that people still believe in this hocus pocus shit with the scientific proof heavily suggesting we are merely an accident of evolution. The fact there is proof of ancient civilisations long before these 'books' were wrote in order to control the masses surely is enough to persuade these people with faiths it's all a load of bollocks :D
In saying that each to their own and that.

They should just burn down every single religious building and build affordable housing on the site instead as at least that would go a way to solve homelessness!! Take all the churches profits and invest into NHS, Police, more housing etc, go after the churches for every last bit of tax that they have gotten away with paying and invest this wisely and lastly, round up every major religious leader and give them a lethal injection... At least then the rest of us can all get on with getting along in a better way with out these complete morons who are a waste of space, time, money and anything else you can think of!!

More today followed by grenades at a mosque. Could escalate massively now, scary stuff.
Can't see it ending for a long time especially with social media turning the knife on Muslim communities.

Reactions: ric
Back