Religion....

actually the reality is far worse than this "sensasionist journalism" !
but good for you that you obviously live in a parallel universum or did moha brainwash you (or both) ?

Why didn't you report this one? Fu***g brainwashed racist!

EFE / BERLIN The young German-Iranian 18 Friday killed nine people in Munich, his hometown, was obsessed with violence and killing and acted without any terrorist or Islamist motivated student, according to research by German police and prosecution.

After unleashed terror alert after the shooting in the capital of Bavaria, police still are investigating what drove the young man, identified as Ali David Sonboly, to pick up a gun and throw shooting first in a burger, then on the street and finally a Mall.

Explained at a press conference the police chief of Munich, Hubertus Andra, in search of the room the boy, who lived with his family and had allegedly suffered depressive disorders, it has not found any evidence linking him to the organization terrorist Islamic State (EI).

Nor is there any point to political or religious motivations but newspaper clippings on large police operations and books on violence and killings.

Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere confirmed that found documents on Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian five years ago killed 77 people, and Tim Kretschmer, the 17-year-old killed fifteen people in 2009 in his former school in Winnenden (southwestern Germany) and then committed suicide.

These documents do not reveal the reasons shooter Munich, the researchers said, but attest to its fixation with this type of killing.

The police assumed that it was a "classic" of "Amok" a common word in German and which is also contained in the dictionary of the Royal Academy of the Spanish Language case: "Among the Malays amok homicidal" .

The young man with no criminal record, acted alone and investigates whether hacked Facebook account of a third person to invite acquaintances drink at McDonalds where the attack began.

The boy was shot on a rooftop uttered cries and, according to the transcript of the newspaper 'Süddeutsche Zeitung', it is defined as German, a neighborhood of Hartz IV (high percentage of welfare recipients) and says: "For you have suffered 'mobbing' for seven years, I had to buy a gun and kill them all. "

Police did not confirm the existence of links between the murderer and one of the nine fatal victims of Munich neighboring national different; eight of them were between 14 and 20 years and the oldest, 45.

According to the police report, after the shooting the young man committed suicide with his gun, a nine millimeter with the numbering deleted, and in his backpack boots still had some 300 bullet

It doesn't matter how amazing the lineups/setup are I don't think any artist should live in fear of blasphemy laws though. That runs totally contrary to free artistic expression. (and that goes for militant christians too - as John Lennon 1966 and Madonna 1989 will testify)
militant christians are the worst (as the 1.7m people killed during the Crusades won't testify)

It doesn't matter how amazing the lineups/setup are I don't think any artist should live in fear of blasphemy laws though. That runs totally contrary to free artistic expression. (and that goes for militant christians too - as John Lennon 1966 and Madonna 1989 will testify)

Comparing lennon/madonna cases with this dj I never heard of, proves you didn't read the article.

The said dj did apologize and never spoke about "artistic freedom"

The club is shut and the owner is in jail and the promoters are going to be in big trouble.

I've just been listening to Michael Jackson signing"lm black lm white yeah,yeah yeah"..weren't thing a bit simpler back then..

Attachments

• storm-in-a-teacup.jpeg
    storm-in-a-teacup.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 5
Comparing lennon/madonna cases with this dj I never heard of, proves you didn't read the article.

The said dj did apologize and never spoke about "artistic freedom"

The club is shut and the owner is in jail and the promoters are going to be in big trouble.

1. I did read it
and
2. i'd probably apologise too if I was receiving death threats from religious lunatics - not worth the hassle!

What track was it? I love when the MLK"" I have a dream" is played over the right track ir always a highlight on a night..kenny Hawkes was the master of picking that moment..

was also a sucker for the church bells on quench 'dreams' and enigma-style gregorian chants on a few euro cheesers in the early 90s (don't ask)

1. I did read it
and
2. i'd probably apologise too if I was receiving death threats from religious lunatics - not worth the hassle!

You are missing my point; when you make a statement you don't apologize. You stand by it.
I don't think this was dj' intention. He just liked the sound of it.

You are missing my point; when you make a statement you don't apologize. You stand by it.
I don't think this was dj' intention. He just liked the sound of it.

I probably am missing your point because it isn't clear what it is!

the facts:

1. a DJ plays a sample of islamic prayer in his set in supposedly 'moderate' Tunisia
2. all hell breaks loose
3. club is shut down
4. manager is arrested
5. Festival and DJ apologise
6. DJ's FB is shut down

now I'd guess that they were shit scared of the furore and felt obliged to apologise

Back