Religion....

OllieNotts

Do you have a faith? How well do you live by the rule book of your faith?
I personally dont believe any of it no matter what faith people follow, there is enough evidence to prove we are here through pure luck/accident or whatever to make me know that no one god created us. That said unlike certain religions trying to force their rubbish in your face whenever they get a chance I wouldnt put anyone down just because they believe in a god.
Give me some food for thought on this miserable friday morning :)

That has just made my blood boil on many levels. But this has nothing to do with religion its racial hatred. Not surprising in Leicester really I used to have a delivery round in the area where there is over 90% non white and they didnt like me much and made it pretty obvious :D
How that lad hasnt battered the girls I will never know what a pussy. If some group of scum started beating my mrs up like that they'd of been dropped on the spot and once the first was out cold I doubt the other bitches would of come back for more :evil:
Great to see the women in London get in to more trouble for saying "our country isnt ours any more cause of you blacks" on a bus yet these girls get away with out hardly a punishment to put them off doing it again. Typical british justice that, and unfortunately in this day and age not surprising either. Poor girl.

In a nutshell: man made b0llocks set up by the few to mobilise many.

Blindly following any faith outside of your own experience is giving away power.

...and possibly more controversially, religious thinking extends out beyond faith systems.

Our belief in money for example - capitalism is a religion like any other*.

* waits for the bombs to drop. :lol:

Happy Friday I'm offski. ;)

Check out the old Scroobius Pip track: 'letter from God to man'. Says it all! I like Buddhism, coz it's more a philosophy than a religion.

Apart from it's not at all typical, is it? Despite, what the tabloid would like to have you believe.

So non white people in UK don't get away with racism? What planet do you live on? You ever been to Bradford or Leicester? Or seen the videos(not tabloid press) of the muslims chanting against white people and christians etc? Must be a pretty place in your world :lol:

is that her boyfriend in that video at the bottom!??!!?

what exactly is he at apart from standing scratching his arse... he's not doing too much protecting is he!??!?! :eek:

Apart from a few pathetic windmills he does nothing. But I suppose he would of ended up in the dock had he actually done any damage to em :rolleyes:

But he said he accepted the women may have felt they were the victims of unreasonable force from Mr Moore as he tried to defend his girlfriend

There is no unreasonable force in that situation in my eyes. If that was happening to my wife I would have no qualms about laying into them.

Just watched the video (didn't realise it was there at first).

That guy is a total pansy. I can't believe he allowed that go on for so long. Those bitches would've been knocked the **** out.

This goes to a larger point. The people don't take responsibility for their actions, there is always an excuse for a crime that is committed. They should have been given jail time period.

So non white people in UK don't get away with racism? What planet do you live on? You ever been to Bradford or Leicester? Or seen the videos(not tabloid press) of the muslims chanting against white people and christians etc? Must be a pretty place in your world :lol:

White and non-white people get away with racism every day, but people getting away with serious violent crime by playing the 'race card' is not 'typical'.

A few points from both sides of the discussion.

1. There is no sound - Fully reliant then on two witnesses who had probably been drinking.

2. They hardly look like "butter wouldnt melt" Muslim girls?

3. What would have happened if she had fallen back on the pavement and cracked her head and died? - more thorough investigation thats what. This one would have hardly been dealt with by the CID as it was an ABH.

4. They pleaded guilty and appear to have gone to the crown court for sentence only - The judge will always take GP's into account.

5. The boyfriend - Damned if he did and damned if he didnt. If he had laid into the girls then it would have looked worse, always does a bloke hitting a girl.

6. Public Order Act offence would have been more appropriate.

... people getting away with serious violent crime by playing the 'race card' is not 'typical'.

hello buckley .
anybody at home ??
you must be living on another planet or even in another dimension :twisted:

Back