Radio 1 weekend

Steph1411

Looking for some information about how the radio 1 weekend works. Do u need a ticket for cafe mambo event, should I book a table, what time does it start, etc? All information greatly appreciated. TIA Stephanie

You don't need a ticket for the Mambo part of it. But you will need to book and spend a lot if you want a table. Otherwise, you will need some endurance as it will be busy.

Personal choice....i love the busyness of radio1, while others hate the island over that weekend.

Mixed thoughts from me, I enjoyed some of the nights at Privilige earlier this decade, as it was great to see that club at capacity...but a downside to the weekend is it can make other nights dead.

For example a few years ago Radio1 did Ushuaia, and we didn’t get tickets, so stayed in San An, but that made it eerily quiet in San An.

Mixed thoughts from me, I enjoyed some of the nights at Privilige earlier this decade, as it was great to see that club at capacity...but a downside to the weekend is it can make other nights dead.

For example a few years ago Radio1 did Ushuaia, and we didn’t get tickets, so stayed in San An, but that made it eerily quiet in San An.
Ive always got tickets for radio 1 events when ive been there while its been on so dont know wot other clubs are like. Could see how it could make san an quiet tho. Liked it when it was it in ibiza rocks coz san an was buzzing from the thurs

Does anyone know when radio 1 tickets come out?
Saturday evening ANTS R1 tickets are on spotlight now, haven't heard about any other events of than 1xtra at Ibiza Rocks the same day and the usual mambo on Friday/Sunday. I'm not really in touch with it this year as I've moved to London and don't drive here but I'm gonna have to go out my way to listen to R1 over the next few weeks to get myself up for it more

Last edited:
I really wasn't a fan of the Privilege event last year. I was hoping it would be Hi as I couldn't make that, but it looks full there

It seems like they really cut the budget back after the 20 years celebration a couple of years ago.

Anyone know if Creamfields Ibiza will be on this year? Radio1 have worked with Cream on that before.

I wouldn't take that as the gospel final announcement to be honest. Wait until you hear it from Radio 1 themselves

Back