Radio 1 weekend

I'm there that weekend and staying very close - near the Golden Buddha so think it might be an experience, any advice?!

I'm there that weekend and staying very close - near the Golden Buddha so think it might be an experience, any advice?!

Golden Buddah is a very nice bar, that's the first tip!

But while it is gets very busy near Mambo for Radio1 events, even though you're only 5mins walk away it is a lot quieter in that part of San An. Enjoy!

I walked past Golden Buddah every day last year with the intention of going in, but never got round to it, i need to put it right.

Looks like it's Mambo/Hi Fri, Ushuaïa Sat, Mambo Sun.

Sounds a downgrade on previous years, only at Cafe Mambo this time, with Radio1 residents and MK, Jax Jones, Camelphat and some other names who to be fair can play a tune, but there's no A-list names anymore

BBC RADIO 1 IBIZA WEEKEND 2018
The announcement you have been waiting for...

Friday 3rd August

Annie Mac | B.Traits | CamelPhat | Cassy | Danny Howard | Denis Sulta | Eats Everything | Jax Jones | La Fleur | Mella Dee | MK | Patrick Topping | Pete Tong

Sunday 5th August

Annie Mac | Benji B | Cassius | Krystal Klear | Mark Ronson DJ Set | Monki - DJ | Octavian | PurpleDiscoMachine + very special guest. || BBC Radio 1 is coming..

When does this all start and end? Curious about Friday but Dystopia is on at the same time eeee

Friday 3rd August

Annie Mac | B.Traits | CamelPhat | Cassy | Danny Howard | Denis Sulta | Eats Everything | Jax Jones | La Fleur | Mella Dee | MK | Patrick Topping | Pete Tong

Sunday 5th August

Annie Mac | Benji B | Cassius | Krystal Klear | Mark Ronson DJ Set | Monki - DJ | Octavian | PurpleDiscoMachine + very special guest. || BBC Radio 1 is coming..

When does this all start and end? Curious about Friday but Dystopia is on at the same time eeee

Its all at Cafe Mambo as far as I could hear

I just saw it starts at 6 PM. That's a lot of DJs to stuff from then until like midnight I'm assuming

They were around half an hour each last year. The and friend i think is a singer who comes on with them.

Its usually 35 min sets. Glad its back at mambo for friday nights. Always preferred there over ushuaia
They've deffo cut the budget since the 20 years celebration in 2015.

Shame cos it was just about the only night of the year you could see a sold out Privilege
The cream nights at privilege for live essential mix were unreal

Friday 3rd August

Sunday 5th August

Let's go for Saturday 8pm after a little Dystopia b4?
3 other mates in pdb willing for it..it will be sat as I can't do both as Sunday is bin or woomoon

What's the deal with Ants and Glitterbox? Are they just jumping on the bandwagon?

Also nothing at all listed for Privilege Sat night?

What's the deal with Ants and Glitterbox? Are they just jumping on the bandwagon?

Also nothing at all listed for Privilege Sat night?

Last year they had Creamfields Ibiza in that slot, and the BBC collaborated but of course Cream have ramped down their prescence on the island too (their night at Hi feels more like Hi renting the brand rather than Cream leading it) so who knows!

I listened back to Pete Tong's Saturday night show whilst in the gym and he listed the Friday night line up exactly as follows:

Jax Jones
Danny Howard B2B Camelphat
MK
Annie Mac B2B Eats Everything
Denis Sulta B2b Mella Dee
Pete Tong B2B Patrick Topping
B Traits B2B Cassy & Le Fleur

He also said that the special guests would be on Sunday.

I'm giving R1 ANTS a miss as that's my first full day so would be good to get myself prepared and chilled throughout the day for a big couple of weeks:lol:

Back