Radio 1 weekend

It just says backstage at Mambo - Danny Howard presents Erick Morillo, Hot Since 82 and Mambo Brothers from 11pm-1am.

Have to say its sounding awful on TV so far. Jax Jones pretending to play instruments with an out of tune singer and then Danny zzz Howard. Sound seems quiet as well but that could just be the TV feed.

Yeah watching this through my fingers! when i turned it on, it was the last 10 mins of camelphat, then MK came on and done a 20 minute megamix and was joined by becky hill for a song or two and she sounded awful!

Ive been to ibiza a few times on Radio 1 weekend (didnt actually go for that) and avoided it like the plague, just not for me at all! I once had a lad sat next to me on a flight there telling me i had no idea about good parties in ibiza cos i wasnt going to see Vernon Kay at Cafe Mambo for the R1 weekend! o_O

Last edited:
Looks/sounds absolute garbage:spank:

Saying that i’ve only seen clips of mk and camlephat which speaks for itself

Yeah watching this through my fingers! when i turned it on, it was the last 10 mins of camelphat, then MK came on and done a 20 minute megamix and was joined by becky hill for a song or two and she sounded awful!

Ive been to ibiza a few times on Radio 1 weekend (didnt actually go for that) and avoided it like the plague, just not for me at all! I once had a lad sat next to me on a flight there telling me i had no idea about good parties in ibiza cos i wasnt going to see Vernon Kay at Cafe Mambo for the R1 weekend! o_O
:lol:

I used to look forward to it on the radio at work but now its just garbage. Best R1 for me was deadmau5 set at Space I think years ago

Robyn might be a 00s electropop throwback but she’s putting the younger acts to shame. Best live vocal of the weekend, competition admittedly hasn’t been high!

Back