+++ Radio 1 Weekend 2009 +++

From what i hear the main party at Amnesia is going to be on Sat the 8th August...Hope its half as good as last years...Eddies set was a work of art!

From what i hear the main party at Amnesia is going to be on Sat the 8th August...Hope its half as good as last years...Eddies set was a work of art!

I'm guessing it will be, but we'll just have to wait to get the final word when it's announced.

Yes as the e-mail from judge jules states below

Confirmation of radio 1 weekend in ibiza 2009

Sorry about the delay- it’s the weekend of Aug 1&2- just announced.

If you’ve any further queries please don’t hesitate to get back in touch!
Cheers,

Jules

11pm-1am Friday nights
BBC Radio 1
www.judgejules.net

:DITS ALL ABOUT ME:D

It is indeed, Mambos used to be ok but now it's all locked in at Ibiza Rocks hotel who charge a stupid amount just to get in. Radio 1 leave it open and free!

now it's all locked in at Ibiza Rocks hotel who charge a stupid amount just to get in.
you are wrong (not a big surprise coming from someone who created the "I hate Ibiza's West End!!" group of facebook..... only 4 members eh?). last year the entry was free for everybody :!:

It is indeed, Mambos used to be ok but now it's all locked in at Ibiza Rocks hotel who charge a stupid amount just to get in. Radio 1 leave it open and free!

You should try it at Ibiza Rocks hotel- The R1 essential selection party is 100X better in there than when it was at Mambo...

...especially after the farce in '07 when they had to keep the sound output to bare minimum.

Back