+++ Radio 1 Weekend 2009 +++

I quite enjoyed last year, thought Digweed & Halliwell were on top form, was as busy as Cream & Cocoon though so there wasn't much room to move let alone dance!

Will defo be attending now eric prydz is phenomonal behind the decks tore global gathering apart last year first time i ever heard mauro's new time new place out and was well worth the wait.

Radio 1 Weekend

I am going to be in Ibiza over the Radio 1 Weekend, Is it just on the Saturday night or is there other things planned?

I thought they did things during the day aswell?

Don't forget Amnesia on the saturday!
for sure...
going be huge with matinee on the terrace also ;)

btw, any1 coming to the wonderland with deadmau5 and luciano? seems like a great party with 2 different genres from the best of their presenters :)

for sure...

btw, any1 coming to the wonderland with deadmau5 and luciano? seems like a great party with 2 different genres from the best of their presenters :)

ill be there, it will be interesting to see how they will all play together and i hope tongy doesn't headline.

for sure...

I'll probably be going, but does anyone have an idea how they'd programme a night like that?

Back