+++ Radio 1 Weekend 2009 +++

Probably they weren't able to book amnesia anyhow with Matinee in there on a saturday who Im sure weren't going to give up one of their nights in peak season without a fight

thats a turn up for the books

still a **** lineup though in my opinion, apart from zane lowe and heidi!

r1 should go back to space

this just sounds wrong, wrong, wrong.

the saturday has only ever been there once!

amnesia is its spiritual home.

Why? Don't you think Space would be a much better venue than Privilege?

i think it was the first clubbing night i had on the white isle - Radio One @ space in 05, seeing laurent garnier play on the terrace just blew me away...

Why? Don't you think Space would be a much better venue than Privilege?

i think it was the first clubbing night i had on the white isle - Radio One @ space in 05, seeing laurent garnier play on the terrace just blew me away...

no, space is sterile, it has no soul. the sunday sessions that were recorded for essential mixes over Radio 1 weekends in 99-01 were legendary, but that was on the old terrace. that is no more.

the 2001/2002 manumission Radio 1 parties were class, despite being towards the end of the manumission star. so privi is fine to do it again, despite the fact amnesia has been doing Radio 1 weekend broadcasts for nearly 15 years.

no, space is sterile, it has no soul. the sunday sessions that were recorded for essential mixes over Radio 1 weekends in 99-01 were legendary, but that was on the old terrace. that is no more.

the 2001/2002 manumission Radio 1 parties were class, despite being towards the end of the manumission star. so privi is fine to do it again, despite the fact amnesia has been doing Radio 1 weekend broadcasts for nearly 15 years.

I would have loved to have been @ Space in the old terrace days.

How big is La Vaca? I never really spent any time in there the times that I've been. (It's the room behind La Vaca, up about 8 steps? right?) is it about the same size as the side room at Eden but with a bigger ceiling?

Ya, I've been planning this trip for a while and I had my heart set on Amnesia.

Radio 1 @ Manumission @ Privilege in '01, however, was one of my favorite clubbing experiences my whole life (...and i've been around! ;))

Anyways, glad it's "officially" announced!!!

This Space has no soul crap gets on my tits.

I like the idea of Radio 1 at Privilege though, always good to see the place at capacity, or busy enough to be opened fully at least.

How big is La Vaca? I never really spent any time in there the times that I've been. (It's the room behind La Vaca, up about 8 steps? right?) is it about the same size as the side room at Eden but with a bigger ceiling?

Radio 1 @ Manumission @ Privilege in '01, however, was one of my favorite clubbing experiences my whole life (...and i've been around! ;))

You get to it through Coco Loco room. It is about same size as Eden Side room.

can squeeze about 600 in there i reckon, maybe more. it's much bigger than the eden side room, when set out to full extent. usually it's cut in half.

me too, radio 1 2001 was great, remember alfredo playing playing with knives as the sun rose.......ahh

I wouldn't want to get on his tits :lol:

His party is one the main reasons I'm sticking up for the place though. I've had brilliant nights there.

Nights :eek: In the dark :eek: Under a roof! :eek:

this could be considered a sign of things to come...if cox is saying this for his residency club it wouldn't be surprising if he decided to leave the club at the end of the season ..!

that's rubbish. him and his mgt team haven't even considered leaving.

Back