+++ Radio 1 Weekend 2009 +++

I can't see CC leaving Space. His night is going from strength to strength each year even if Space is sliding.

The club is almost purpose built for the night he puts on and I don't think it would be half as good elsewhere.

I have heard him say that he actually thinks the after hours ban is a good thing, as there is always an up for it crowd in front of him as opposed to playing to a room where half the people in it, have been 'on it' for a few days...

Hi Guys, coming over on the evening of the 1st Aug, have been planning to do Defected @ Pacha, but now this Radio One Cream @ Priv line up has been announced I'm thinking of changing my plans! can anyone give any advice??
Last time i went to Priv (1999) when the sun came up the whole club was lit in sunlight throught the back windows, does this still happen with the new closing times?? just curious like as that was a memory from Ibiza that'll i'll never forget! :)

Hi Guys, coming over on the evening of the 1st Aug, have been planning to do Defected @ Pacha, but now this Radio One Cream @ Priv line up has been announced I'm thinking of changing my plans! can anyone give any advice??
Last time i went to Priv (1999) when the sun came up the whole club was lit in sunlight throught the back windows, does this still happen with the new closing times?? just curious like as that was a memory from Ibiza that'll i'll never forget! :)
It doesn't happen, but different things are happening which are also not that bad ;)
where are u staying?

Staying at PDB mate, In fairness wouldn't get the sunrise at pacha either so nothing to lose I guess, I see there are a couple of after hours bars in Ibiza Town, Sunrise Bar and Montana Bar???

Tiesto's big screen will cover up the windows at the back of the club!

Ah that's a shame, I've read on here that the terrace at Amnesia gets lit up by sunlight about 0630, is that true?? that was a magic moment for anyone at Privilege for the first time seeing everyone look hanging in daylight!! lol :eek:

Ah that's a shame, I've read on here that the terrace at Amnesia gets lit up by sunlight about 0630, is that true?? that was a magic moment for anyone at Privilege for the first time seeing everyone look hanging in daylight!! lol :eek:

Yeah thats true there is lots of sky lights in the amnesia terrace!

Yeah thats true there is lots of sky lights in the amnesia terrace!

Wicked! Im looking forward to doing Cocoon on Monday 3rd Aug! I know that the official finish time is 0630 for Privilege but is the Radio one night likely to rock on Past 0700?? is that the sort of thing that has been happening out there this season??

Radio1 Ibiza rocks hotel friday 31st

hi, does anybody know if you have to get tickets for pete tong's show on the friday which is live from ibiza rocks?

Wicked! Im looking forward to doing Cocoon on Monday 3rd Aug! I know that the official finish time is 0630 for Privilege but is the Radio one night likely to rock on Past 0700?? is that the sort of thing that has been happening out there this season??

as far as i know monza finishes at 700 this season

hi, does anybody know if you have to get tickets for pete tong's show on the friday which is live from ibiza rocks?

its free

Radio 1 Ibiza Rocks

Hello

I am hopefully heading to radio 1 party at Ibiza rocks next Friday. There are no tickets, and is “first come first served”. Does anyone know what time, realistically, I will have to be there to guarantee entry? I was thinking around 3pm, but is that too late?

Cheers

Last year i went to it as well and i arrived at around 18:00 - entered with no problems at all !

I'm also going this year and i plan to arrive at around the same hour as last year... see you on the dancefloor!
8)

From Steve Angello's Twitter:

SAngelloLIVEEnought of weird **** :) I'm gonna be attending Radio 1 tonight at 8.40 pm. Playing some new tunes !! Get your ripp applications set :)

So that's 7:40pm UK Time

Woooooooooooooo!

Back