Printworks London

Events are getting announced every few minutes for the next series right now, but little taking my fancy at the moment. AMP and Edible... meh.

Was always going to take a nosedive in credibility when LNL sunk their claws in. A real shame, as Printworks themselves surely have the connections, capital, experience and knowledge to do this themselves.
My personal opinion is that getting LNL onboard was a parting shot at LWE. A "f*** you" - a bit like when you break up with somebody and they immediately climb into bed with the person they told you not to worry about.

I actually think the Kerri Chandler presents party has a pretty decent lineup - Kerri himself always consistent, Dyed Soundorom is someone I've admired for a long time and Floorplan one of my favourites and someone I've never managed to see live yet. Mr G is someone who's productions I love and again would be interested to see.

AVA looks a decent party too.

...that aside it really has gone downhill IMO.

I actually think the Kerri Chandler presents party has a pretty decent lineup - Kerri himself always consistent, Dyed Soundorom is someone I've admired for a long time and Floorplan one of my favourites and someone I've never managed to see live yet. Mr G is someone who's productions I love and again would be interested to see.

Proper line up that.

I love mr G, never seen him do though

Curious to see what the 'Amnesia Presents' and knowing Amensia and there London events I'm assuming it will be another Syrossian and Co and not a Villalobos session.

Curious to see what the 'Amnesia Presents' and knowing Amensia and there London events I'm assuming it will be another Syrossian and Co and not a Villalobos session.

It's being promoted by LNL, who will no doubt be gearing it towards Amnesia/Pyramid hosting a tent at SW4.

Anything with more than 2 djs on the night is Wack if you ask me.. come to Ireland we've been keeping it real for 30 years.. no brands allowed..:)

Was always going to take a nosedive in credibility when LNL sunk their claws in. A real shame, as Printworks themselves surely have the connections, capital, experience and knowledge to do this themselves.
My personal opinion is that getting LNL onboard was a parting shot at LWE. A "f*** you" - a bit like when you break up with somebody and they immediately climb into bed with the person they told you not to worry about.

Interesting thought. Really not a fan of LNL most of the time tbh. Purely out of interest, but are Cream still involved with LNL, or the other way around?

Before this latest set I thought the new promoters were doing a better job of diversifying the lineups tbh. The problem with LWE is they do seem to rely quite heavily on a certain group of artists who they have contracts with. Martinez Bros and Paul Kalkbrenner spring to mind.

Back